Frank the plank

The night

Max is seen underneath James as James is kissing his jaw down to his stomach leaving marks along his naked body.

"Can't you see I'm busy here (moans)gosh get a life this is what you missed on shameless," Max says, looking at the camera that's above them.

—---

It was the morning, Max, James, and Fiona were at the table, Maz and James were eating while Fiona was doing a crossword in the newspaper, When Frank made his way down the stairs, sitting on the steps to tie his shoes.

Frank goes to tie his shoe only for a shoelace to break making the three at the table hide their laugh. That was until he reached behind to find a shoe from the pile behind him. He takes the laces out of the shoe and puts them in his own making them roll their eyes.

As Frank leaves Max gets up from his seat and grabs his and James' dishes walking into the kitchen and putting them in the sink before he walks up to James who hands him his skateboard. They walk out the door not without saying bye to Fiona who waves bye.

Since it's one of Max's rare days off from cash and grab also with Kevin who decided to let Max have a day off. The two boys were going to go to the rundown skatepark and then will probably go to James' house where his parents were on a business trip for the week.

 The two boys were going to go to the rundown skatepark and then will probably go to James' house where his parents were on a business trip for the week

After a couple of hours of skateboarding and James taking photos and videos of him, they started walking towards James's house which was in the nicer neighborhood

—------------

Barely any SMUT warning

—----------------------------------------

As soon as they made it to James' house they went to James' room to watch TV. Max pulls James onto his lap kissing his neck before turning on the TV. Thirty minutes into the maze runner James starts to move side to side on Max's lap making Max groan.

"Stop it, James," Max says to James who stops making Max sigh. Not even a minute later James starts moving again making Max hold his thighs down but that just makes it worse as James slowly moves up and down instead.