1.

💌

"nothings like the first time"
———————————

"Robbo are you taking me home or what?" Lilia groaned, she was at her best friends training centre while the Liverpool boys trained, taking on the part time photography position as extra experience. Robbo had taken his time as always, and she was quickly growing impatient to leave. For one, she was a Chelsea fan, meaning the less time she spent on Liverpool FC grounds, the better. Two, she had already been there for hours, and three, she was hungry.

"Yes" Robbo replied, "but not yet" To which the girl sighed frustratedly. "I want to go and you're my lift!" She said, smacking him in the process.

"Trent can take you home" Robbo suggested, and Lilia had suddenly never been so disappointed in the Scottish boy. She looked at Trent who only grinned at her with his arms lifted in the air.

Lilia groaned and smacked both the boys on the back of the head. "I don't want to go with him"

"Well it's either that or you can wait for me" Robbo said before booting a ball into the back of the net.

The girl rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag, storming away from the two boys. Turning around as she heard them both chuckle, she stormed back and grabbed Trents arm. "Come on then you idiot"

"Alright lad, I'm coming" He said, picking up his feet as the girl dragged him.

The pair jumped in Trents car together. Lilia put her seatbelt on and sat straight, only to realise Trent wasn't moving the car, she looked at him and he was only staring at her with a huge grin on his face.

She chuckled, "Everything alright there lad?" She asked him, emphasis on the lad.

"I've been waiting all day to kiss you" He admitted, leaning in closer to her.

She lightly pushed his chest, "Trent were not even out the car park yet, careful!" She said, turning away from his face.

He chuckled and started the car, slinging his arm over her chair as he reversed, causing Lilia to mentally curse to herself.

"You seemed awfully offended by the idea of me taking you home" Trent said, taking a quick glance at Lilia before directing his eyes back onto the road.

She watched him effortlessly flick the indicator and spin the wheel round with the palm of his hand. In reality she hated being in the car with Trent because he always looked so attractive whilst driving, which may sound weird, but it drove her crazy. She hated being alone with him most days, simply because it always lead to something it shouldn't.

"Gotta keep up an act. Besides, what about you lad" She countered, making quote marks on the 'lad'.

"Same reason as you" He shrugged before placing his hand above her knee as he drove. She stomached the butterflies forming in her stomach and turned the radio up a notch, turning to look out the window.

In a matter of seconds, Trents hand had reached the top of her thigh and his thumb was now softly rubbing across her skin. She turned to face him, to see that signature grin plastered across his face.

Finding it harder to stomach the butterflies, she tuned her focus to the road in front of her. Lilia felt his hand grip her thigh tightly, she gulped. "Trent" She barely mumbled.

"Oh ive missed that sound" He said as he pulled into the car park of the girls apartment building. They both released their seat belts and turned to face each other.

"Trent we can't again" she mumbled.

"You don't want to?" He asked, looking slightly hurt.

"I do, fuck i really do" She replied.

Trent rested his hand on the back of her neck and run his thumb across her cheek. "Then don't fight it love"

Her heart dropped, there was that word love. How do you explain that word when it's taken out of context. She was caught off guard when Trent leaned in and connected their lips.

She felt sick, not because Trent had kissed her, there was nothing she loved more than the taste of him, but it tasted like shame, maybe that was why he was so addicting. She couldn't fight the thrill of doing something you wasn't supposed to be doing.

——

hi, here's the first chapter in an attempt to kick start the story. i promise parts will get longer and the plot will get thicker, but i hope u enjoyed for now :)