Chapter 1

|Paige's P.O.V|
The apocalypse has been going on for a while now. I've been alone the whole entire time, I learned how to survive myself that's what I've always had to do. I was in this little trailer I found the other day on a run, I'm always moving that's how I've survived this long. I started to pack up my things in my backpack. I grabbed my gun and put it in my holster. I walked out the door and started heading up the road. I wasn't very sure where I was going but I knew I was going to find somewhere to stay, I always do. I was walking for about 20 minutes then I heard crumpling in the leaves. At first I thought it was just a walker so I kept walking. Another 10 minutes went by and I heard a voice. " That's it" I whispered to myself. I grabbed my gun out of my holster and yelled "Who's there and why are you following me." I heard a voice come up from behind me "We are not here to hurt you." The person said. I turned around so fast causing my hair to fly in my face. I pointed my gun up. It was a older man and a boy about my age. " Who are you?" I asked them. They were the first people I've seen since this who thing started. "Who are you?" The boy asked. I hesitated but I finally told him my name "Paige. Paige White. And you." "Carl Grimes and this is my dad Rick Grimes" I was kinda confused what they wanted from me so I finally spoked up and asked "So what do you guys need from me?" "We were wondering if you wanted to come back with us to our community." Rick said. I just sat there not knowing if I should say yes or no. "I don't know." I said "Come on you will be safer there then living in the streets" Carl said. "Fine"

|Carl's P.O.V|