1. the beginning.

(in this universe zak and darryl dont know each other and is badboyhalo in a criminal family
⚠️tw: guns, knifes, mention of criminal bs

~darryl's pov~

It was just another day just like all the others days...
I signed and went back to my room , I saw a note from my father . I started reading the note.

"Darryl , mother and I will be back at 5 am , until then make sure to practice , from you're father

I rolled my eyes and grapped my knifes .
I needed to practice.
I walked towards the basement, in the basement was a fake doll whit a red circle at the place of the hart .
I tried to trow the knife in the middle of the circle and succeeded. After practicing knife-trowing I loaded op a gun and tried to aim for the dolls head but unlike the knifes the bullet failed and hit the wall instead.
I tried again and again until 1 time I hit the dolls head
"Holy muffins yes!" I screamed

I tried again , if I succeeded 1 time it would sure work a 2 time , wouldn't it?

I tried again I put all my focus on the aim of the gun and pulled the trigger ...

*Bang*

Not only did a hit the doll , I hit one of his button eyes .
The button whent all across the basement

I quickly grapped the button from the ground and put it back onto the doll whit some rendum bandages that laid on the ground .
"

Urgg" I looked at the time and noticed it was already 11 PM .
I went to grap my books , tomorrow was my first day at a new school .

Evry 3/7 years my family had to move states bc my family was always hiding from the police .
For my little brother it was very annoying bc he never coud keep contact whit his friends .
For me it was not that much of a pain , I never made friends in school or after school .
This dident mean I dident make any friends I just had a lot of online friends.

*ring ring*

I looked at my phone and saw a tekst from Vincent

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(a6d)

Vincent: ey dude🙃, how is life going?

Pretty good, but I have to move again
Any recommendations?

Vincent: why don't move to
somewheres in Europe,
than we can hang out

Good idea, but I think more
of like what state my family
can move to the other
side of the world

Vincent : talking abouth difrent
Sides of the world , it's time for me
To go to school , bye dude

Byee French baget ○w○

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I closed my phone and whent to bed thinking abouth what I would say .
I coud say "hi I am darryl I am happy to be here :D"
But what if they ask questions and need to tell things abouth meself , these things have me anxiety.
I decided to practice in the mirror.
"Hi I am darryl my favorite colers are black and red , my hobbys are gaming and knife throwing :D"
I said to the mirror .
HOW STUPID WAS I !?
I cant say I like to trow knifes . I need to think of something difrent bc if I only said I liked to play games that would be pathetic.
So I decided just to say I like to game and skateboarding.
So I stood infront of the mirror and repeated meself.
"Hi I am darryl my favorite colours are black and red , my hobbys are gaming and skateboarding .
Just to not make it suspicious I putted some skateboard stickers onto my books .
After that I when to sleep , I had a weard feeling that this school was gonne difrent....

I dident know why tho...