Aftercare (Barbatos)*

"That was a good run."

"Thanks Beel. Although I still have a lot to do before I'm able to keep u with you." You smiled.

Beel laughed. "Don't worry about it. You are already going to be sore by tonight now, take it easy."

"I'll be fine, no worries." You said. Beel just gave you a look that told you to not be sure before he waved you goodbye.

You went back to your room and stretched your back. You felt energized after this work out. Looking at your room, you wondered what to do.

"This room is boring." You said to yourself. So, you put on some music and started replacing the furniture in your room. You pushed your bed to the other side and turned your desk to a different wall.

After you were done, you sat on your bed, heavily breathing. You stretched again and noticed everything hurted. You waved it off like nothing, a bit of pain wasn't too bad. So you went off for your dinner duty.

Dinner went fairly peaceful for once. You began to clear the table. Levi gave all the plates to you and you took it from him. The amount of plates wasn't very heavy, but with all the exercise and movement you had, it hurted.

You hissed and dropped the plates back into Levi's hands. He didn't expect you to, so a few shattered on the ground.

"Are you okay?!" Levi asked.

"Yeah, I guess. My muscles ache, I think I should've listened to Beel."

"Shouldn't you go rest up now then?" Asmo offered.

"I'm fine, I'll just do it slower."

"No." Lucifer stated. "You are going back to your room, I'll ask Barbatos to come over to give you some sort of treatment. Mammon will take over your cleaning duty."

"What!? Why me!"

Before the fight broke loose, you left for your room. You noticed you were indeed in more pain than you first thought. The stairs to your room felt more like a mountain.

You finally arrived at your room and plopped on your bed. Immediately your D.D.D rang. Which was on the other side of your room.
Cursing you stood up and waddled to pick up.

"Hey Barbatos."

"Hello. Lucifer asked me to come over, so I called to let you know that I should be there in about ten minutes."

"Thank you very much, I'll be waiting."

You threw your D.D.D back on your desk and waddled back to your bed. You lay down, listening to the faint yelling of the brothers in the dining room until you heard a knock on your door.

"Come in!" You yelled, without moving.

"Hello darling, I brought some special tea with me. I originally had some snacks as well, but Beelzebub came running from the dining room and snatched them out of my hands." Barbatos came into your room with tea cups etcetera in his hands.

You chuckled. "It's okay. Thanks for the tea." You sat up to take it from him. You hissed in pain once again as you put too much pressure on your arms and legs.

"Oh, that's not good. After we had tea I will provide you with a massage, that should be enough to get you functioning again." Barbatos said with a smile.

"You are too caring."

"Don't worry darling."

You sipped your tea and talked about casual stuff. It was fun getting to know Barbatos better. He usually was too busy to really talk, so this was a nice change of action.

"I have a question."

"Do tell, dear."

"What kind of tea is this exactly?"

He smiled. "It's a combination of two healing herbs that only grow here in Devildom. One is a more relaxing herb, while the other is for pain relief. Together they are a really great combination to get rid of almost any kind of pain."

"And it's delicious." You said as you took the last sip.
Barbatos took your cup from you.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now, I will leave you for a bit so you can get undressed for the massage."

You nodded. Barbatos left the room and you started undressing. It was painful, but once you were done, you later down on your stomach.

Barbatos came back in with some fancy smelling oils. You suspected he borrowed them from Asmo, but decided to not bring it up.

Barbatos put some oil on his hands and started to professionally massage your back. After he moved down to your legs. Your legs provably felt the worst after this day of moving, besides your arms, so it was nice.

All kinds of nice.

His hands weren't scandalously far up, you just felt every move he made. It felt like every move of his hands were sending sparks up your spine. His skilled hands massaging the muscles in your thigh, left you wondering what other magic he could perform.

"A quarter for your thoughts dear?"

You immediately buried your head I your arms. You felt like a little kid getting caught by their parents while stealing candy, but worse.

"Your silence speaks a thousand words darling."

His hands moved up to scandalous positions.

"Is this what you want?" He moved closer to your ear. "You know I can give you anything darling. Just let me know and I can fulfill your wish."

You turned your head to face him. Knowing you wouldn't be able to express it in words, you kissed him. It was an inviting kiss, signaling you wanted more, so much more.
He smiled against your lips as he kissed you back.

He moved his hand up enough to show you his skills in a different way, which made you moan softly against his lips.
He took the opening to explore your mouth, leaving a trail of pleasant fire in his path.

He trailed kisses across your jaw and down your neck, probably leaving some marks along the way. His fingers seemed to find all the right aces within you, which left you gasping for more.

"Don't you worry, darling. I'll take good care of you tonight."

~AN~

Take this. Have it. Idk what it is. I'll probably read it back later and either love it or hate it, but I hope you guys can enjoy it at least.

Yes I know I'm slow at updating, I write this stuff every day around midnight, but I've been tired rip.

I have some sick plans for the next two tho, probs going to be spicy, prepare :)

~Boo~