|| secret ||

I inform my mother that they will be staying for dinner and that we will be upstairs until dinner is ready. Okay, so I'm obsessed with the supernatural, like werewolves and vampires, so of course I have a murder board. I've also recently discovered that my eyes glow yellow and that CLAWS EMERGE FROM MY HANDS. I obviously can't tell them or anyone else because I might scare them or someone else away, but they smell different for some reason. Not Stiles, who smells normal, but the other two, who smell, well, not normal.

"Don't mind the different colors on my walls, I'm still trying to figure out what color I should paint them," I say as I walk up the stairs. They sit in my window seat while I sit on my bed. "sick room, I really like it," Liam exclaims. "thanks!, I was really excited to design it you know make it more myself." Stiles is looking around when he comes across my murder board.

"y/n, you have a murder board?"

"of course, I do"

They all look at me, puzzled, until Scott and Liam notice Stiles is smiling.

"stiles do you have one?"

"yeah he has one, a really giant one." *scott says while laughing*

I laugh, and then he asks, "What are the different colored strings for?" I pause for a minute staring at the bored then turning back to them "oh, people ask me that a lot, green is for "solved," yellow is for "to be determined," purple is just pretty, and red is for "unsolved" - stiles looks at me and smiles big, "stiles? "Do you do the same?" - "Yeah, I do, but instead of purple, I use blue."

"Uh guys, do you believe in the supernatural? things like that?"

They all look worried and then ask me why, and I bite the inside of my lip and try not to say anything I shouldn't, and I look away, trying to change the subject, but then Scott starts asking me questions, "y/n, is there anything you want to tell us?" I appear scared, but they reassure me and tell me it's okay if I don't feel comfortable.

"y/n, you can trust us," Liam says with a smirk.

"Can I really? Or are you saying that just to get me to tell you something?"

At the same time, they all say I can trust them, and while they say I get up and quietly close my door, they all look confused as to why I did so. I sit on the edge of my bed, my head down, and slowly raise my head, my eyes glowing yellow.

For some reason, they don't appear scared, as if they've seen it before... "Please don't tell anyone, I'm sorry." They were still stunned. When I clap to get their attention, they begin to whisper, "GUYS, I CAN HEAR YOU NO MATTER WHAT."

"you guys are scared, omg I totally just traumatized you guys, I'm so sorry."

I run into my bathroom and leave them in my room, I look at myself in the mirror and say to myself.

"what's wrong with you y/n, why would you tell them, you are such an idiot, GOD WHY AM I SO DUMB."

I can hear them talking about what just happened but they are whispering like I can't hear them, I try not to ease drop but with supernatural hearing it kind of just happened.

"Am I crazy, Scott, or did that just happen?" Stiles expresses his disbelief to Scott.

They all fall silent, and then I hear footsteps great, they're leaving I just ruined the only friendship I could've had with these boys, what's wrong with me, I'm so stupid. Hey, y/n, you just met these guys, let's share your biggest secret with them!

I'm about to have a nervous breakdown when one of them knocks on the bathroom door and says my name, Liam. "Please, y/n, come out. We are not afraid; everything is fine."- "Guys, I'm so sorry, you don't even know me and I just went ahead and told you guys something so big," I say as I slowly open the bathroom door. Liam pats my shoulder and says calmly, "hey, y/n don't cry."

I look at them, perplexed; they clearly know something I don't; I wish I could tell my parents, but they would immediately disown me. WHY WOULD I THINK THAT, OMG!

"I'm so sorry, guys. I just met you and then revealed this huge secret to you. If you want to leave or never speak to me again, I understand."

"Dude, we got to tell her, we can't sit here and let her think she's alone," Liam says to Scott.

We all sit back down, and they all stare at me as I stare down at my bed, wondering what would happen if I told my parents, or who they would tell if they had the chance. A million scenarios are running through my head right now, and I can't relax; what if I tell my parents?

I'm too caught up in my thoughts to hear anything; I've blocked everyone out. Also, what is taking my mother so long, dang! She must be preparing a large meal! I mean, she's cooking for six people, but wow.

"Y/N!..helllloooo y/nnn" 

"I'm sorry, one of you is saying something?"

"I was calling your name, are you okay? We have to tell you something... I mean, they have to tell you something" stiles says while biting his nails.

"stop." I demand that Stiles stop biting his nails.

"who me? stop what?" stiles says in a very confused voice, still biting his nails

"Stop biting your nails, it's bad for your nails, so stop."

He looks at me, and I smile back. Scott and Liam look at me, and both lower their heads and slowly raise them. Scott's eyes are red, and Liam's are yellow, like mine.

"Oh my god, you're an alpha. I thought I was the only one who was a werewolf."

I get out of bed and walk toward them, touching their faces; holy crap, they're real! omgg! exactly like me I honestly can't believe it.

"um - y/n, can you fully transform into a wolf?" stiles eagerly inquires

"I'm sorry, what? completely shift? What do you mean?" I'm honestly confused by that question.

"You know, when the full moon comes around, you can fully transform into a wolf."

"I've never seen a full moon. Florida only had one - the night I was bitten - and no more full moons after that."

They all look shocked and confused. They all look at each other, open their eyes wide, and then look back at me, still in shock and confusion.

"So you've never seen a full moon, that's insane?" Liam expresses his disbelief.

"nope. so, are you going to help me? whenever one comes?

They all nod and smile at me, but my attention is on Stiles, who is devoted. All of his friends are most likely supernatural, and the fact that he is the only normal one says a lot.

(Finally my mom calls us down for dinner)

*************************************************

SORRY THIS IS SO LONG!! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE <3.

the girl next door ➳ || stiles stilinski love story ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें