"Celeste, you look..." Sirius said in greeting as he took a deep breath and scanned her from head to toe. "Gorgeous. You look bloody gorgeous." She smiled and her cheeks tinged with pink.

"Thank you. You look even better than normal. Which is saying a lot considering how good you typically look." Sirius was dressed in a black blazer with a white button-up shirt beneath it. He paired it with matching black dress pants. His hair had been slightly slicked back by Mia using Sleekeazy's. On his hands he had worn a plethora of white gold rings.

"C'mon there's a few people I'd like for you to meet." He ushered her out of the entryway and into the kitchen with a hand on her back. He was almost positive he would find Mia in the kitchen. She usually hung out in there with a few of her close friends whereas Monty stuck to his office.

"Mum! I've got someone here who I'd really like for you to meet." Mia told her friends to go join the men in Fleamont's office whilst she met Sirius' date. She almost did a double take when her eyes landed on the girl, she could have sworn she had met her before or at least a relative of hers. But thanks to Sirius' nonstop chatter she knew that was impossible; He had told her Celeste was a muggleborn witch. Not that Euphemia was prejudiced but she hadn't much experience with Muggles so there was almost no way she would know anyone in her family. On top of that, Mia had never known anyone with the surname Miller before.

"You must be Celeste! I'm Euphemia, Sirius and James' mum. But you can call me Mia, everyone does." Celeste was very happy upon meeting the Potter woman, she seemed just as sweet as the boys had said she was. Celeste wasn't gonna admit it to Sirius but before her arrival she had slightly freaked out about the prospect of meeting his parents. Now that she had met Mia she was nowhere near as nervous to meet Fleamont as she had been before.

"Well then, hello Mia. It's very nice to meet you." She stuck her hand out but Mia lightly swatted it away. Instead she was pulled out of Sirius' arms and into his mum's.

"Have you met my husband yet?" The younger girl shook her head no. "In that case you two must join me for a moment in the office. He's been waiting to meet the girl who has stolen our son's heart." Mia winked. Celeste turned towards Sirius to see his face was as red as Mia's gown.

Mia led the two teenagers down a hallway and past quite a few rooms until they ended up in the office. "Monty, darling come meet Sirius' date." A older man who unsurprisingly looked exactly like James, arrived in front of the girl, sporting a grin.

"So this is the famous Celeste Miller, huh?" He looked towards Sirius. "You're right. She is rather pretty. You look good together." He clapped Sirius on the shoulder and turned back towards Celeste. "Mia and I have some friends to entertain tonight and I'm sure you will be busy with the boys, but we must talk over breakfast tomorrow. Does that sound alright?" Celeste nodded with a slight smile.

Sirius and Celeste left Monty's office and walked into one of the sitting room's to find a quieter place to chat. But when they finally found one that seemed to be unoccupied, they quickly discovered they were mistaken. Remus had migrated from the main sitting room into this one, after taking five more shots. Sirius and Celeste shared a look. "We should say hello." She decided and he agreed.

"Hey, Rem. What are you doing?" He shot up upon hearing her voice.

"Holy mother of Merlin, you look amazing Celeste." His green eyes landed on Sirius. "I didn't wanna say anything earlier but so do you Padfoot. " He was slurring his words but he didn't care. Sirius and Celeste cared though. "Would you guys wanna dance? It can be just like Padfoot's birthday. We can dance all night."

"Rem, there's no music." She laughed, slowly making her way towards the intoxicated boy.

"Mate, I don't think you can hold yourself up to dance." Sirius smirked as both Remus and Celeste shot him a glare. Funnily enough, Remus began to sway on his feet, he would have face planted if it weren't for Celeste.

"C'mon let's sit you down." She guided him to the sofa and helped him sit. What she wasn't expecting was for Remus to pull her down with him. Unceremoniously she fell into his lap.

"Oi! Keep your paws off my date!"

"Shut up Sirius!" He patted the space to his right as if he was beckoning a dog to come and sit. Though his face held a frown, Sirius still obliged. Remus wrapped his right arm around Sirius' shoulders whereas his left arm snaked it's way around Celeste's waist. "Can we stay like this for a bit? Just the three of us?"

Celeste turned to Sirius for an answer but instead she found him gazing up at Remus with a loving smile on his face. So she answered for them both with a nod. "Just the three of us." She echoed.