~ One ~

Scarlett POV
I kneel at the body and that's when it clicks, I have seen this before. I gently tilted my head while I heard chuckling behind me.
"Esposito knocked it off before I shove my foot up to your ass" I said firmly.
I heard him gulp before Lanie giggled.
"God I love having you around Hunts" She said.
I smiled before Beckett mumbling.
"Beckett" I said.
She looked at me before her eyes scan the body.
"I have seen this before" She said.
Everyone looked at her weirdly but I know exactly what she was on about.
I sighed.
"I thought I would never have to say this but I know what you're on about Beckett" I said.
Great he just had to stick his nose into my work. Beckett looked at me. I stood up and walked out without saying anything else.
Time Skip
I walked out of the elevator to see Ryan and Esposito at my desk. I walked over when I heard
"She is not going to like this" Ryan said.
"Like what" I said.
"Errrrrrrrr" Ryan mumbled.
"Come Ryan spilt it out" I said before gently running my hand through his hair. Which he started going shy, still got the magic touch.
"Just go to the interrogation room" he said before trembling his words.
I smirked before walking away, I reached the interrogation room and opened the door to see my idiot of a brother with his hands in cuffs with a smirk on his face. I slammed the door which he jumped and that's when I stormed over to him.
"Seriously I told you not to interfere with my job" I said.
"I didn't" He said.
"Then why has someone been murdered like in your books" I said.
He looked happy.
"Seriously Ricky, someone has died and you're smiling about. Talk to me when you stop acting like a child" I said before walking out to see Beckett, Ryan, Esposito and the Captain waiting for me.

Ryan POV
"What" She said as she raises her voice.
"How do you know Richard Castle" Captain said.
She sighed.
"Because I am Scarlett Maire Hunter Castle" She said.
WHAT My partner is Richard Castle Sister. Before anyone could say anything about it she stormed off which everyone looked at me. Seriously. I followed after her to the break room. I shut the door behind me and pulled the shutters down.
"Sky" I said nervously.
"What" She said.
I jumped, that when she turned around. Her face dropped slowly.
"Oh god sorry Kev" She said gently running her hands through her hair.
I nodded before trembling putting my hand on her shoulder which made her jump and pinned me to the table. My hand were about my head. I felt my cheeks slowly started to go pinkish. She removed her hand from mine, which she laid her head on my chest. My cheeks heated up so quickly, I looked like a red tomato. That's when I felt something wet hit my chest.
"Sky" I said gently lifted her chin up.
My heart hurt seeing her beautiful light sky grey eyes. All puffed up and sad. I gently wiped the tears away.
"I tried so much to keep my work away from my personal life. And now it's just bite me in the ass" She said.
I heard her voice break. I have never seen her like this before.
"Sky, you're the most strongest and beautiful woman I know" I said.
"You're just saying that" She said.
"Would I lie to you?" I said.
She quickly moved away from me and leaned against the wall.
"No, but it's not that Kev. I'm trying to keep him safe from himself because of what happened last time" She said looking down.
"What happened last time" I said.
Before I could get a response, I heard Beckett calling her name. She went to open the door before looking back at me.
"Kev it's too dangerous for you. I can't lose you as well" she said.
Those words were going to be stuck in my head all day.