"dare"

" I dare you.. to take off one item of clothing"

"was this just a ploy to get me naked?"you scoffed

"Not at all" he said with a very serious face,

You let out a fake sigh, taking off your t-shirt. Knowing full well that you had a vest on underneath. The vest was relatively thin, so as much as it covered you, you could still see the outline of your chest underneath. You were very confident in your body, after years of insecurities, you just grew out of it. Feeling comfortable with how you looked and just accepting that that was who you were.

Sirius raised an eyebrow, discreetly smiling whilst staring at your chest, before realising he was staring and looking back at your face.

"Truth or dare Sirius"

Merlin how he loved you saying his name. After he thought about it for a second, he decided dare.

"Dare"

"I dare you to take off two pieces of clothing"

He laughed "how original" before taking off his shoes, then socks. He was getting impatient, he really just wanted to kiss you. You wanted him to kiss you. The tension in the room was rising.

"This games kinda getting boring, how about we do something else " you suggested, moving your hand to his knee, playing with loose the denim fabric. Your face was close to his, you could feel his eyes on yours.
Fluttering your eyes up at him, you guided your hand further up his thigh.

He nodded, his breathing speeding up again "yeah..i agree"
His breaths became louder as you put your hand closer to his bulge. With your other hand you put it to his lips "shh"

Getting your wand from the drawer. You mumbled colloportus, locking the door then muffliato.
Rubbing faster, he let out a groan, closing his eyes. You leant in close and kissed him softly, deeply. You bit his bottom lip, pulling him towards you before moving your mouth to his jawline, pressing soft kisses along his neck.

You whispered in his ear "I know you want me Sirius."
You felt him nod "Yes yes i do" he grumbled, hands on your waist and in your hair, pulling you closer desperately

"But how much of me do you want?" you grazed your teeth along his skin, leaving marks across his neck "I want you to beg"

"Please, please i want you." he whined breathing you in deeply " i want all of you"

Chuckling against his skin, you raised your face to look at him. The two of you looked at each other, taking in each others faces before he kissed you hardly, Pushing you underneath him, his hand at the sides of your head. The pace sped up. You were being consumed by passion and lust. Your tongues explored each other's mouths, the both of you gasping for air when the other would pull away. You guided your hands under his shirt, scratching his back with your nails, as he let out a cry of pleasure.

You craved each other, finding every possible way to get even closer. You felt his strong hands move to your torso, moving them further and further up your body, stopping when they found their way to your chest.

"Can i touch you?" He whispered, opening his eyes as you opened yours. He was looking at you dreamily.

You nodded at him, before he kissed you deeply, rubbing your breasts from under the fabric, as you quietly moaned into the kiss. Moving your hands down his body you felt his belt in your hands, you began unbuckling it. You put your hand down his boxers, feeling his semi hard length in your palm. Sirius moaned at your touch.

"Fuck"he moaned, breathing into your neck.

You rolled on top of him, so he was flat on his back. You moved down, kneeling on the bed. Pulling down his trousers, you smirked as you could feel him watching you. Moving to the waistband of his boxers, you tugged them down