"Who do you think you are!" The omega snaps at him, "Y-You can't do that!"

"I'm Venti, nice to meet 'cha!" The beta has that sly grin on his face again, "I'm the student body secretary of our school's council. Which means I keep track of every student file, with the help of an adult supervisor of course. I can also report you for not wearing the correct uniform, and it will most likely get you expelled."

Aether's mouth is left open in shock.

"B-But it's just a uniform! That's so ridiculous!" The omega's face is red, in both anger and because he was loosing his cool. "T-There must be an exception or something!"

"Nope. I can bring the handbook that reads all the school's rules, policies and discipline. We can stay here all day reading through it, trust me I wouldn't mind it..." Venti whispers the last part into his ear, sending shivers down his body.

The blonde pushes him away, "I can't stand you already!"

The beta giggles in his hand, "Oh it doesn't matter. I cant wait to see how you'll look with a short skirt on."

Aether gapes at the other male, "You're a pervert! I'm gonna report you o-or something!"

"Go ahead and try it pretty boy." Venti gives him a smug look, "They won't believe a word you say, I'm a god in everyone's eyes." He's exaggerating a bit, but he does love boasting.

"....You're full of yourself you know that." Aether mumbles, glaring at the beta. "Besides I don't like betas. Alphas are my type. So stop flirting with me."

Venti leans in close to the omega's neck, breathing in his scent. "You shouldn't knock it till you've tried it. Heard of that phrase? Besides, size isn't an issue."

Aether blushes at the implication of those words, blinking up at the beta—who was so close, almost pressing him against the bookshelf behind him.

Before he could say or do anything, Venti pulls back and dusts himself off. "Well I'm off to talk to the principal. I'll see you another time, in a skirt I'm sure."

The omega wants to stop him and plead to not say anything, but the other male is long gone. It's fine though, it saves Aether from losing his dignity in front of the beta. He'll never catch himself begging someone like that, sexual or not.

He huffs, pulling himself together. If he had to walk around with a skirt he'll make sure to get some pepper spray, and if he can't bring that then a sharp pencil will do.

~.~

Aether is thankful that he doesn't share a class with either Xiao or Kazuha, it saves him the embarrassment of seeing them again. He has been thinking about the green haired alpha since that day they spent together. It makes him flustered knowing that it was because of him that he has explored touching himself. Aether found himself alone at home the next day fingering himself to the image of Xiao fucking him again. The filthy words the alpha spoke to him repeating in his head as he touched the deepest parts of himself.

It didn't take long for him to reach his climax, squeezing his thighs together as he cried out Xiao's name. Who wasn't even there to hear it, and it made it that much more shameful.

He tries to push those thoughts away, already feeling hot just from thinking back on it.

The rest of the day goes surprisingly normal. Aether spends his lunch listening to Fischl talk about volleyball, and how she likes seeing girls in shorts. Bennett then telling her that she needed to get a girlfriend already, but the blonde beta shrugged it off saying she can't settle for only one; however the omega girl Barbara was an exception and that if she left Albedo she would jump at the chance of getting with her.