69

Gray started hyping the crowd with his drums. River started singing when he heard Tristan's guitar. Meanwhile, Felix shouting at the left side, "Silver is back!"

"Then you came. You brought me out of the shell." Malakas ang sigawan ng mga babae habang kumakanta si River.

"You gave the world to me." Felix sang.

"And before I knew. There I was so in love with you." River look in Nova's direction who also singing with him in the crowd.

"You gave me a meaning to my life." Pagsabay ng crowd sa pagkanta ng Silver.

"Yes, I've gone beyond existing. And it all began when I met you." Kumindat pa si River na ikinapula ng pisngi ni Nova dahil nakatingin ito sa kaniya.

"Kyahhhh!!" Tili ni Vida nang makita niya iyon. Inalog niya pa si Nova at pinalo si Stella na agad namang umangal dahil sa sakit.

"Ang sakit na ng katawan ko sayo, Vida! Hayop ka!" Sigaw ni Stella.

"I-salonpas mo na lang iyan,"

"You taught me how to love." Pasimpleng pagkanta ni Gray habang nakatingin sa crowd na may ngiti sa labi.

"You showed me how tomorrow and toda. My life is diff'rent from the yesterday." Crowd's sing with them.

"And you, you taught me how to love." Makahulugang kanta ni Felix.

"And darling, I will always cherish you
Today, tomorrow, and forever." Pagsabay nina Nova sa kanta.

"You gave me a reason for my being
And I love what I'm feelin'."

"You gave me a meaning to my life," River sang.

"Yes, I've gone beyond existing!!" Felix shouted along with the cheer of the crowd.

"And it all began when I met you." Kagat labing kanta ni River habang ang mata ay hindi nawawala kay Nova.

"When I met you," Sabay-sabay na kanta nang lahat.

"This is our last song for tonight, hope you enjoy it!" Pakikipag-usap ni Gray sa crowd.

"1, 2, 3..." Sigaw ng Silver at agad na nagsimulang patugtugin ang bagong kanta. "Tell your goodnight to the light and close your eyes." Simula ni River.

"So lay now. Hear me all through the night. There's no teardrop. You can count on me tonight. Or I'll stay up with you"

"Baby, it's alright," River's eyes closed when he sang that part.

"I'll be right by your side. No need to cry out loud. Nothing to cry about. Baby it's alright."

"I'll be just by your side. I'll keep you on my sight. I'll never leave 'til you sleep tonight." And that night as if the crowds are one, they sang until the end of the song.

Rendering the Ocean Linesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें