Bonnie sighs. She knows no matter what that Caroline would have her back.

"I love you too, Care"

Bonnie POV

I ended the call and got dressed. After getting dressed I rush to my car and make my way towards the boardinghouse.

When I walk through the door, the first thing I see is Elena crying in Demon's arms and I immediately wanted to turn right back around and just go back home. But before I even get a chance to leave I hear-

"It's about time witchy. What took you so long? What if I would've been dead because you took too long to get here"

"Than that would just save me the trouble of killing you myself. Now I am only going to say this once and once only. I cannot remove Stefan's compulsion and nor will I try to-"

Before I could even blink, Damon had me against the wall with his hand around my throat. Could I get him off me with an aneurism? Yes. But, I think this is the perfect time to see how Elena will help her best friend. I look over and Elena is just looking and not saying a word. That's when I knew my answer. She wasn't going to do a thing to help. That's when I froze Damon in place and removed his hand off of me. After moving away from him, I unfroze him and put a shield in front of me so that he couldn't harm or come near me.

" I already told you that I won't remove the compulsion, and there is not a thing you can do to change my mind. And if you keep messing with me, I will make sure that the next aneurism give you will be so painful that you'll forget the past 100 years of your life" And I absolutely meant it.

"You see Bon Bon, we figured that you would say something like this, so... we have a little incentive."

I look at Elena and her head is down when she walks to stand next to Damon. It was then I knew that she was dead to me. That childhood friend I used to play dress up with is gone and replaced by someone I don't even recognize.

I look at her and say, " You claim you are not like Katherine but you are even worse. I don't know why I haven't noticed it before. Wait, yes I do. Because I thought that my best friend would always stand up for me and this is clearly not the case." I get in her personal space and say, " Elena Gilbert, you are officially dead to me and anything you say to me will be deemed irrelevant and the next time you want to force my hand, I'll make sure you are buried next to your parents."

Elena gasped and her eyes started to water

Elena said, "Bonnie you don't mean that"

I then say, "Does it look like I didn't mean it" That shut her up for now.

Damon confronts her and then turns to me with rage in his eyes and says, " Okay Bon Bon, looks like talking is off the table. If you don't undo Stefan's compulsion, then I will pay a visit to that lovely family of yours. Abby and Jamie was it?"

I grit my teeth together and willed my expression to stay in control because we all know Damon is unpredictable.

I then say, "Fine, but threaten me or my family again and I will have your heart in my hand before you could even blink."

Damon smiles and says, "Follow me Bon Bon"

Damon leads me to the basement where Stefan is chained to a chair and looking near desiccation. Boy does it look like he went through some stuff.

I stand behind Stefan and place hands on either side of his temple and say, "Let's get this over with"

I started chanting,

" Animus ille hoc auferat incensis moenibus potestate positos ponitur in mente posuit eum Animus ille hoc auferat incensis moenibus potestate positos ponitur in mente posuit eum"

I felt this rush of power that was absolutely intoxicating and after a few moments. I felt so alive.  After a few more minutes of chanting, I finished the spell. I know it must have worked because Stefan was crying and kept saying 'I'm so sorry'. While Damon and Elena were talking to Stefan, I walked out of the boardinghouse on a magic high. I get in my car and speed to my house. I walk to my porch and see Caroline pull up and get out of the car before she even turned it off. She tackled me in a hug and kept asking if I was okay.

"I'm okay Care, actually I feel great. I'm just a little tired so I'm going to hit the hay."

Care notices something was up and decided to stay with Bonnie just to make sure things are okay.

"Ok well tomorrow we have to get up bright and early so we can get our dresses for the school dance.

Ugh I completely forgot about that dance but of course I wouldn't let Caroline know that. So I put a smile on my face and say

"Of course"

We went to my room and binged too many episodes of Supernatural and ended up falling asleep.

I feel the warmth of the sun on my skin and start to stir. All I can think about is how this is the best sleep I possibly ever had in my life! Before I could open my eyes, I hear the sound of many voices and when I finally open my eyes and I am lying on the dirty ground with the sun beaming bright in my face. Once I shielded by eyes, I got a closer look at who was talking and behold... all of the Mikaelson siblings looming over me and looking at me curiously. They all had much longer hair were dressed very differently. After I got my thoughts semi-together, my world goes to black.

PLEASEEEE COMMENT EVERYONE! I love looking at comments and I love when you all guess the ships? Who do you think Bonnie will end up with?🧐

Okayyyyy everyone!!! This is the first chapter!!! Please tell me if it's trash but this is my first fic. Trust me when If you think it is trash then I will not be offended 😂 Bonnie is back in time 1000 years??? How will this turn out for her? Hopefully we will see. Again let me know if this is absolutely trash because this is my very first fanfic and I am testing the waters. Also I am sorry for the grammar mistakes if there are any. Have a great day!!!