MINSUNG !

"firsts."

caregiver! minholittle! jisung

caregiver! minho
little! jisung.

where jisung experience having a caregiver for the first time.

☘︎︎

"hey sunshine~ wake up now..."

jisung woke up scared, as he wasn't used to people waking him up, he whimpered and hid under the blanket.

"no..."

minho giggled a bit and took the blanket of jisung slowly, jisung closed his eyes with his tiny hands as he was afraid of a monster capturing him.

"aww little one come on open your eyes.."

jisung shook his head turning the other way. minho then lift up his hands and caresses jisung's soft cubby cheeks.

"come on love, it's hyungie." minho said softly. jisung opened his eyes meeting the soft eyes of his new caregiver.

"minho hyung?" jisung said softly with a confused stare. minho nodded smiling. jisung sat up and rubbed his eyes cutely.

"what chu doin' here?!?"

"silly baby, i'm your caregiver now. i take care of you." minho giggled softly.

jisung looked up at minho with big eyes and a small smile.

"weally?"

minho nodded and cupped one of jisung's cheeks. jisung leaned in and nuzzled on minho's hand making minho burst with glee.

"now do you want breakfast?"

jisung nodded and made grabby hands towards minho, he had never been held before making him curious on how it felt.

minho smiled and picked jisung up patting his back as jisung wrapped his hands on minho's neck and his face hidden there, breathing his scent.

it felt nice.

"dada." jisung mumble making minho coo.

minho then put jisung down on the chair and walked to the kitchen hearing a little whine from jisung, he turned back to see jisung pouting with his messy hair.

"aww sungie, i'll be back, i just need to fill your cute tum tum with food alright?"

jisung nodded and closed his eyes trying his best to get out of headspace for him to make breakfast with minho. minho noticed and tilted his head.

"sungie baby, what are you doing?"

"i tryin be big."

minho then cooed and crouched down to cup jisung cheeks. jisung opened his eyes and bit his lip, he wanted to stay little and with his boyfriend here it was hard for him to slip out of it.

"aww baby, why are you trying to be big?"

"need to be big to go to da kitchen."

"aww sungie, you don't have to be big anymore. dada's here now, and i'm going to take care of you, you're too little to do that. so let me do it okay? now all sungie needs to do is sit here and wait for dada okay?"

"otay." jisung said while blushing.

jisung was happy that he told minho about his little space now he can experience what it feels like to be taken care of by someone.

this was going to be first time he would feel, loved.

minho was nervous but also confident that he could take care of little sungie to the best of his abilities. he will make sure that jisung will feel like the happiest baby ever.

minho's happy baby.

☘︎︎

(hehe. hope you like the first oneshot!)