2.

Elena was now going to see a patient with a newbie who was still on her first week as resident and was very nervous to do something wrong.

"I just like to hear what Dr. Gilbert as to say." The resident said.

"What do we have?" Elena asked.

"This is Angela. She came in with nonspecific abdominal pain."

"Hi, Angela! I'm sorry we meeting like this. I'm Dr. Gilbert, chief surgical resident." Elena said with a smile and then looked at her chart. "It says here that you've been having some and money cramping. How long?"

"Since after breakfast." Angela said.

"She's been like crying and everything." Angela's boyfriend said.

"Okay. Dr. Young, can you examine her again?" Elena asked. "Angela, does it hurt when she presses or lets go quickly?"

"When she lets go."

"That's rebound tenderness. We need to get some blood work done. And if it will be okay, we will get you a CT if something up with your appendix." Elena said and then with a reassuring smile she said. "Don't worry. The test will show us what's going on."

"I'm sorry. I was having trouble examining her because... she's so fat." Dr. Young said.

"April, this is the 5th time you've paged me today." Elena said as she looked at the charts.

"I know. I just... I don't want to make a mistake."

"I understand but you have to start to trust the facts. You are a doctor now. You can do this." Elena said.

"Bus crash. Ejected through the windshield approximately 10 feet." Stefan said as she brought a patient with Rebekah and other paramedics, while Elijah was on top of the patient. "I got a penetrating chest wound..."

"I need a room. Full trauma team." Elijah yelled. "Get me to the OR. Prep the OR. Come on!" As he noticed Elena, he said. "Oh! Hi, Elena! By the way, you look beautiful!"

 "Oh! Hi, Elena! By the way, you look beautiful!"

***

Kol and Bonnie were in the fire truck because they were called about a fire on a house.

"Daring, how do I look?" Kol asked as he put the mask backwards.

"As usual... like the class clown." Bonnie said as they all laughed.

"You guys are here! You need to see the attic. My brother lives up there and he he hasn't come down. I haven't seen him." The woman said as she freaked out.

"There's a guy in the attic." Kol said.

"He could be in the stairs, hallway... anywhere really." Mason said.

"We will go in the back and work our way up

"We will go in the back and work our way up." Kol said. "You buy me a beer when I get to him."

"Did he always had such a big ego?" Bonnie asked after Kol left.

"Ever since I met him." Mason said.

***

Caroline and Klaus had to wait for the paramedics after hearing hearing a gun shooting.

"Hey, Nik! Missing me already?" Rebekah said as she got out of the ambulance.

"Caroline?"

"Oh my God! Stefan! It's been so long." Caroline said with a smile. Then looked at Klaus and Rebekah. "You guys know each other."

"Yeah, I'm his sister. And you two?" Rebekah asked.

"Friends from high school."

"What do we have?" Stefan asked.

"Two GSW. One is a organ donor and the other hit the guy." Caroline said.

"Shooter?" Stefan asked.

"Ran. But this was less than 10 minutes ago. We are sweeping." Klaus said.

"Talk to you later." Stefan said to Caroline and then he went to the apartment with Rebekah, and asked to the one bleeding. "What's your name?"

"Ricky."

"Buying or selling, Ricky?" Rebekah asked.

"Bitch, just fix me up!" Ricky said.

"Keep talking like that with my partner and we might just let you bleed out." Stefan said, hating to see someone disrespecting Rebekah.

" Stefan said, hating to see someone disrespecting Rebekah

"I hit him right in the head."

"I don't think so, Ricky. He is gone." Rebekah said.

"Hey! We think the shooter is upstairs." Klaus said and left.

"Okay. We're good here." Stefan said.

"Ricky, have you been using? We need to know so we won't give you something that sends you into shock." Rebekah said as a guy got out of a closet.

"What's up, fool? I told you I shot him." Ricky said as Rebekah turned around, facing a man filled with blood with a gun in hand, noticing Stefan slowly got in front of Rebekah, in order to protect her in case he would shoot.

"How about you seat down so I can look at your head?" Stefan asked the guy prepared to pull the trigger. "It's okay. We just want to take a look. Just take a sit, Okay? We can only help you if you put that gun on the floor. Drop the gun or we are leaving."

As he dropped the gun, Stefan went to see the head of the shooter while Rebekah texted Klaus in a discreet way, letting them know where was the shooter.

Thanks to Rebekah, Klaus and Caroline were able to catch the shooter and took him to prison.

AN: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Even tho this is a Klaroline fanfic, it won't be always just about Klaroline. I hope you're cool with it.