Yoona's eyes widened after listening to the recording.

"Now now what should we do with this?", Jeno asked.

"What do you want from me?", Yoona asked.

"Oh wow. Good. We want you to tell everyone that you used Jisung. So people will know that Jisung never cheated on you", Jaemin said.

"And also delete that post", Jisung ordered.

"And why would I do that?"

"You very clearly know that my father is the Chairman of this university. It won't take a minute for him to expel you", Jaemin said.

"Also I think stalking is not a very good thing and also invading someone's privacy and posting their pictures on an online community", Jeno said.

"Also you are a bully. You bullied Soojin and many others. If Jaemin's father gets to know this, then....", Jisung said.

"Ok ok I'll do whatever you will tell me", Yoona said, fear in her eyes.

"Very good Lee Yoona. Come with us", Jisung said.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

It was lunch time. Everyone was busy eating.

"Have you seen Jaemin?", Minjeong asked.

When her friends shook their heads, she whined, "Where did he go? Will he not eat?"

"Jeno is also not here", Jimin said with concerned eyes.

"Yeah Jisung too", Chenle said.

"Where did they go?", Haechan asked.

"Guys guys guys!!! Jisung and Soojin's pictures are deleted", Ningning said as she was scrolling through the Facebook page.

"What? Show me." Soojin took Ningning's phone and began to see if she was really telling the truth.

"Guys that account is also deleted", Aeri said.

"What?"

"Yeah I searched it's name and there's no account with that name", Aeri explained.

"Oh my God! What's happening?", Renjun asked.

That time an announcement was made.

"Hello everyone. I'm Lee Yoona."

Everyone looked at each other with wide and confused eyes.

"I want to say that Jisung never cheated on me. It was me who used him for his money. It was me who played with his love and trust. I was too greedy and selfish. I need to apologize to Jisung. I'm sorry. And I wish Jisung and Soojin a long-lasting relationship. Thank you."

Everyone in the cafeteria and the whole school gasped as their eyes widened with surprise. Soon gossips started.

"Oh My God! Yoona is like this."
"She acted all innocent but she is a bitch."
"We really thought she is a nice girl."
"Such a beautiful face but not so beautiful as a person."
"How dare she played with Jisung's feelings?"
"Poor Jisung. I feel bad for him."
"Why did she announced it tho?"
"Yeah that's weird."
"I hope now he's happy with Soojin."
"But I still think he moved on really quick."
"I think he is using Soojin to get over Yoona."
"Whatever. Let's not mind in their business."
"Anyway I ship Jisung and Soojin now!!!"

Minutes later, the three boys entered the cafeteria and sat at their table with smiles on their faces.

"Did you hear what Yoona said?", Jimin asked.