Chapter 29

Lisa Pov

I entered the house because I know Wonpil will be there good thing he doesn't have any personel inside the house so I didn't waste a bullet.

I didn't saw Wonpil in person but Jimin show me his picture so it's my first time to see and kill the target by myself.

When I saw a man standing I pulled out my gun I'm facing his back so I fired it on his shoulder but when I went closer it's just a impostor.

My knee kneeled down when I felt something hit it and I hear a gun shot at the same time.

What a stupid mafia boss.......Someone said behind me so I looked who it is and saw Wonpil.

Someone said behind me so I looked who it is and saw Wonpil

So you're the one who replaced that fucking shit old man ........ Wonpil said when he turned around I grabbed the chance to hit his right shoulder.

Shit....... Wonpil said then he looked at me then pointed the gun to my leg.

I'm going to play with you........Wonpil said then he fired the gun to my leg then he fired the gun again to my shoulder and near to my stomach.

Maybe you're not born to be a Mafia boss..... Wonpil said then went near me.

I grabbed his wrist then twisted it and fired my gun to his left shoulder then I kicked him.

Maybe we're both not born for this so I'm gonna end you now...... I said to him but he immediately stand up and pointed the gun where my heart is located.

Bye bye...... Wonpil said.

Wtf!? I can just hit his private part like what I did to Eric when I have a chance but what the hell I didn't do it!

No One Pov

Manoban's Mansion

While Lisa's family is in the living room while Liam is sleeping and suddenly Yoo Jung arrived.

Oh Yoo Jung why are you here?......Yoona asked her.

Someone is looking for Lisa.......Yoo Jung answered.

Who is it?........ Lisa's Dad asked her.

He's with me uncle....... Yoo Jung answered.

He's harmless right?........ So-hyun asked her.

Ne...... Yoo Jung answered.

Call him then....... Seung-ho said to her then Yoo Jung called him.

He's an investigator....... Yoo Jung said to them

Hi I'm Song Min-ho but you can call me Mino....... Mino said to them and bowed his head.

 Mino said to them and bowed his head

Why are you looking for my daughter?......Lisa's Dad asked him.

Someone wanted to meet her again Mr. Manoban........ Mino answered.

Who?....... Yoona asked him.

Kim Won-pil......... Mino answered.

Wait that's the name of Lisa's target....... Seung-ho said.

Wonpil that's the name of his target?...... Their Dad asked him.

Ne Dad wae? Do you know him?.......So-hyun asked him.

Wonpil is pencil he's your cousin.......Their Mom answered.

What!?....... Seung-ho, So-hyun and Yoona said in unison.

That's his real name?....... Seung-ho asked their parents.

Yes....... Their Dad answered.

Can you lead us where is he?.......Their Dad asked Mino.

Sure Mr. Manoban....... Mino answered.

So-hyun can you keep an eye to Liam?........ Their Mom asked her.

Can Seung-ho oppa do that instead?...... So-hyun asked her.

I don't mind it you can go with them...... Seung-ho said to her.

Thank you oppa bye....... So-hyun said then they went to the van.