269. Pie Eating Contest

"I can't believe you are so determined to have a pie eating contest with Tobey," I admitted, Leo doing exercises to strengthen his stomach.

"Hey, he dared me first, and I never back down from a dare," he defended, doing another sit up.

"Are you sure it's worth it? I don't want you getting sick," I frowned, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear as Leo looked at me. His arms were still in a triangle formation behind his head as he sat on the floor.

"It's only one day. If I get sick it's no big deal, but I don't plan on it. I'm going to beat Tobey," he vowed, going back to lowering himself to the carpet backwards.

"One good thing is coming out of this."

"What's that?" He was now facing me again as I touched his folded up knees.

"You were really sexy before, but you keep getting even sexier."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah..." He was leaning in before I abruptly pulled away, causing him to pout.

"I don't think we should have any sex before your contest."

"This isn't a fight in the ring, (Y/N). I don't need extra tension."

"I know, but I just thought you still might do better. I don't really like the idea, but they use it all the time for boxing."

"Fine," he sighed. "But you do know that's where I was getting a lot of my exercise too." His half smirk caused me to blush as I gave into his random kiss. I opened my mouth a bit as he slipped his tongue inside, separating so fast that he smacked his head on the front of the couch behind him. "Shit..."

"Are you okay," I checked, concern dancing in my eyes as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Yeah, knowing my luck I'll get a concussion or something before this contest," he complained, wincing as he deserted his exercise routine to relax.

"Is there anything I can do to help you?"

"Get me an ice pack, babe? They're in the freezer inside the door." He was quietly groaning as I jumped to my feet, retrieving the plastic covered frozen water. "Thanks..."

I insisted on holding the soothing pack against the back of his head myself, giving him little kisses on his lips as he tilted his head back.

"Why do you keep kissing me when we can't fucking do anything," he whined.

I giggled as I stopped, noticing how his eyes were now squeezed tightly shut. "I'm sorry. I was just trying to distract you from the pain."

"My head is literally throbbing. Fuck it hurts."

"You don't think you really got a concussion, do you?" I was growing worried as he kept making faces.

"Nah, just a nasty bruise. I never knew that could hurt so bad." He chuckled softly as I wrapped my arms around his middle, him taking over on holding the ice over his injury.

The following day was the big event, but I felt bad for Leo, since his head was still sore. Thankfully we looked up the symptoms and it was obvious he didn't have a concussion, but he he still was in pain.

"What the fuck happened to you, man," Tobey asked, looking a bit concerned when he caught Leo touching the back of his head. Leo kept wincing as he did that, which was how his best friend knew he was in pain.

"I hit my head on the front of the couch," Leo complained.

"We don't have to do the contest today. I don't mind waiting."

"Are you kidding? And have all that training go to waste? We're doing this today." Leo plopped into his assigned seat at the long table, Tobey barely nodding.

Soon they were assuming their positions, Irmelin placing the last of the cooled off, fresh pies before them. There were various flavors, and Leo and Tobey both grabbed the ones with crust covering them first.

"On your mark. Get set. Go," I exclaimed, using the stop watch before filming them on Leo's bulky video camera.

Leo literally dived his face straight into the cherry pie, me stifling a giggle as Tobey just hurriedly used a fork to cut slices of his blueberry dessert. At first they were both completely determined, but when it came down to the last two pies, they had slowed considerably.

"Ugh... How are you doing it, man," Tobey wondered as he sighed, puffing out his cheeks.

"I have no fucking idea. My stomach feels like it's going to explode. I thought doing sit ups would fix this."

"We've had like three pies already. Of course we're going to feel like shit." Tobey's eyes fluttered as he appeared drowsy.

"Just one more pie, and one of us will win," Leo breathed, forcing another forkful down.

Tobey attempted to do the same, but suddenly his eyes were widening as he seemed to be swallowing something down. "That's it. I'm done. I just can't do this anymore. If I eat another bite I'm literally going to be sick."

"Me too." Leo dropped his head against his arms as his mom hurried over to check the contents of the remaining containers.

"It looks like Leo's the winner by half a slice," she declared, her son producing a sleepy yet proud smile.

"Congratulations, Leo." Tobey shook his hand before shakily standing. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to puke my brains out in your bathroom." He then ran off, slamming the door so we wouldn't hear him.

"You did so good, baby," I praised, massaging Leo's shoulders as he grinned. "We're going to have so much fun celebrating tonight."

"You're going to think I'm crazy, but I can't even think about that. Can we just lay on our bed while you rub my stomach?"

"Of course, baby." I kissed his cheek as I smiled against it. "Of course."

A/N: Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this imagine. To be honest, I have no idea how I thought of it. It just randomly came to me. XD Please remember to comment, vote, and follow. Thank you so much! <3