Abyss

'Everything looked so lifeless downT here..' Daniel thought. He wasn't suppose to go on this mission in the first place but he still went. Riley was originally going to take the mission but he got sick so Daniel took the job.

No one has ever returned from the abyss but Daniel didn't care he had nothing to lose. The deeper he went the more lifeless the creatures seemed to become. He thought some of them were dead but they were very much alive. He was almost near the 'Bottom of the ocean.' No one really knew if it was the bottom but it was the only place where humans have went and came back alive.

The others that tried to go below it their submarines were found destroyed some intact. Rarely with the bodies inside. Daniel didn't care if he died though he had no family or friends but one and he wouldn't let him go on the mission with him. Daniel was only twenty-four but had always dreamt of this.

He saw all sorts of creatures that if normal people saw them they'd be terrified but Daniel loved them he wanted to be one.. He also saw a part of a submarine that was never gathered so we went to it. There was nothing there but scraps of the panels nothing important.

Daniel was getting bored despite all of the cool things around him. It was like the abyss was calling him some how he didn't want to go back up and kept going down. Even though he's captain told him not to go past the check point. He couldn't help himself and went anyways.

He became one of the Eighty six people to travel below the 'bottom of the ocean' and never return. No one knows why they don't listen to the Captain's orders. Some people speculate it's something supernatural. All that is know is that if you go on this mission you won't return alive.