Unleash Your Powers

Start from the beginning

" Alright . Thank you , Maskmana . " they thanked him and then they went to Room 3 . Suddenly , Kaizo arrived at the Main Control Room to submit a report about his hidden mission . Then , Maskmana told Kaizo to look at one of the security footage . He also called Amato to look at the security footage . Maskmana opened the hidden mic so that they can hear their conversations .

" We can observe them and see their power abilities and fighting skills . " said Maskmana .

Kaizo and Amato nodded . Then , they stared at the screen together .

Room 3

Boboiboy and Fang arrived at the training room . Ochobot just stay in the corner . Boboiboy and Fang nodded to each other . Boboiboy went to the left side while Fang went to the right side . Then , they started to show off their powers .

" Separa Beruang Bayang ! " shouted Fang . Fang used his power to form a fusion shadow bear . Fang smirked , confident that he will win the fight .

" Kuasa Elemental ! Boboiboy Ais ! "

Maskmana , Amato and Kaizo are watching the fight closely .

" Heh ! Come closer if you dare ! " taunted Boboiboy .

" Cakaran Beruang Bayang ! " yelled Fang .

" Pelindung Ais Berlapis-Lapis ! " Ais shouted as some ice barriers appeared around him . The bear managed to destroy the ice barriers but actually it's a distraction .

" Boboiboy Halilintar ! "

" Tetakan Pedang Halilintar ! "

Boboiboy slashed the shadow bear by using his Thunderstorm Blades . Instantly , the shadow disappeared from their views .

" How dare you ! Rimba Bayang ! " suddenly , some animals made of shadows appeared such as Gorrila , Tiger , Eagle and others .

" Hmm ! Boboiboy Kuasa Lima ! " Boboiboy Gempa , Taufan , Halilintar , Duri and Blaze appeared in the enormous room .

" Akar-akar pengikat ! "

" Cakaran Helang dan Harimau Bayang !

" Cakera Berapi ! "

" Patukan Helang Bayang ! "

" Tanah Tinggi ! "

The fight goes on with more shouting and powers . It's a fierce fight . Finally , Boboiboy managed to trap Fang in Duri's thorny cage . Boboiboy split into seven elementals , with Ice and Solar joining the fight .

" Meriam Pembeku ! " shouted Ais . He managed to froze all of Fang's shadows .

" Tembakan Cahaya ! " shouted Solar , using his power to destroy all of the frozen shadows .

" Tembakan Bayang ! " Fang managed to get out of Duri's Perangkap Berduri , but Boboiboy is way more prepared than him .

" Bebola Angin ! " Taufan used his wind spheres to stop Fang from launching another attack .

Fang was sent flying by Taufan's power , causing him to land outside the battle arena . Boboiboy has won the fight .

" Yeah ! Success ! " the elementals cheered .

Boboiboy Gempa came to Fang and helped him to stand up .

" Nice fight . " Gempa told him .

" Yeah ! Your shadow powers are getting better ! There's so many animals that you can create from your shadow ! Can you make me a dinosaur ? " asked Taufan .

" I want a butterfly ! " Duri said innocently .

" I want a cat ! " said Blaze .

" This is not a circus ! " answered Fang .