"I see someone is excited." He said as he started grinding on my slowly. I moaned softly. I could tell we has big even through his clothes. He went faster. I moaned louder. In no time I was fully hard. I looked up to see Jack staring at me with lust filled eyes. I moaned from the sight of Jack he was sweaty biting his lip and hairs glued to his forehead from the sweat.

"Kiss me" I said in no time Jack kissed me hard full of lust. I kissed back as hard as I can. He dropped his hand down to my crouch moved it up and down I moaned on his lips he took this opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. We fought for dominance. He won. We stopped and looked back at each other both of our lips where swollen and both panting for air.

"Let's go some where else baby boy." Jack said taking my hand and leading me towards the master bedroom. Once we entered he pushed against the wall and started kissing me hard again. I moaned against him he smiled in the kiss and started grinding hard. I moaned out loud "please Jack" I begged. He stopped and picked me up and threw me on the bed.

He took of his clothes except his boxers. I moaned as I looked at his toned abs "like what you see Jack?" He asked coming closer I nodded. He come on top of me and started pulling at my shirt I let him take it off. "Oh baby your so hot" he said kissing my jawline. He then went down on my neck. And started sucking and kissing at my neck. He stopped suddenly

"Who gave you this? You are mine and only mine!" Gilinsky growled and started attack the sensitive skin on my collar bone. I moaned loudly. "Who is making you feel good?" Jack growled and started attack my nipple. "Jack you make me feel so good!" I screamed in pleaser as he bit and sucked on my nipple.

"Good job baby boy." He than pulled down my pants and looked up at me and smirked. "Tell me what you want" he said I bucked my hips up impatiently. "Please Jack I can't wait any longer." I said breathlessly. He smirked and slipped off my boxers my length hit my stomach. "Oh baby you have been naughty. you can't be this hard." He said as he kitten licked my top I gasped at the feeling. "Please I can't take it any more" I said bucking my hips up. All of a sudden he put all of me into his mouth. I moaned loudly.

Gilinsky POV:

I hollowed out my cheeks and sucked harder. "Jack faster please" he said I went faster and swirled my tongue around his tip. He was a moaning mess beneath me. "Jack I am going to..." Before he could finish I took his dick out of my mouth. He whimpered. I got back up and kissed him hard. He moaned and kissed back.

I quickly flipped him over. I rubbed his back as I sucked on my finger. "You ready for his babe?" I asked he just whimpered stuck his ass out farther. I took my finger out of my mouth and swirled it around his rim to tease him. He squired under me. With out warning I shoved my finger deep inside him. He screamed out in pain but I kept going.

I went faster and harder he was breathing hard I added another finger and he gasped and moaned. I scissored him and stretched him out. He was a moaning mess. My boxers where getting tighter by the minute hearing him moans. I pulled my fingers out he yelped

"Tell me what you want." I said taking off my boxers. And getting up to get lube. I walked back and he gasped at my length. "I want you to fuck me hard." He said lust clouded his blue eyes. I smirked and opened the lube. "Raw." He finished. I looked up surprised. He looked back at me with a pleading expression. I closed the cap and threw it across the room. You couldn't hear the music because the walls where sound proof.

I got on top of him "relax babe" I said lining my self up. He looked nervous. So I leaned down and kissed him as I entered him hard. He screamed out in pain but I kept going. "Jack it hurts please stop" he said tears in his long eyelashes. I kept going I couldn't stop he felt so good. I picked up my speed.

"FUCK JACK DO THAT AGAIN!" He screamed in pleasure as I slammed into his prostate. I went harder and faster.

"Oh fuck Jack your so tight" I said while fucking him faster. He was moaning and breathing hard. He was biting his lip his face was flushed eyes closed as he let out loud moans.

"Jack I am going to come" he said breathlessly. I kept fucking him faster and faster slamming into his prostate every time. I wrapped my hands around his dick as I started jerking him off along with my thrusts. "Jack!" He screamed as he came on my hand and his chest. I wasn't done with him yet.

I kept my pace up fucking him through his orgasm. His body was shaking as he continued to get fucked by me. He clenched his walls around dick. I leaned down and started sucking and biting his nipple his moans where getting higher and higher. He put his arms on my back I was still fucking him senseless. He scratched my back hard.

"Oh fuck Jack I going to come!" Screamed as I came inside of him riding out my orgasm. He was breathing hard. I looked down to see his chest a light pink color eyes bluer than the ocean and lips swollen and bruised from him biting his so much, some of his hair was sticking to his forehead from the sweat. I pulled out and he whimpered.

I laid down next to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer. He put his hand on mine. Soon I heard soft snores coming from him and soon I was in deep sleep.

Morning-------------

I groaned as my phone was going off. I picked it up.

"Hello" I said not even opening my eyes.

"Sir where are you? You never came back to the office or called me back." Ashely said I instantly opened my eyes and looked around I was in my bed. I sighed with relief. I got up out of the bed

"Sorry things came up." I said while walking towards the bathroom. Once I was in the bathroom I screamed. I was naked! How? I sleep in my boxers! Shit this is not good. I looked out on my bed to find tuffs of blonde hair sticking out. I swallowed nervously I walked over and looked who it was.

Jack Johnson sleeping peacefully in my bed with no clothes.

This can't be good.