Chapter 3

Johnson POV:
What should I do while I while I am out? There is Starbucks across the street. I am going to go to Starbucks.

I walked across the street and entered Starbucks.

"How may I help you today sir?" A lady said, she had dark brown eyes and tan skin with brown hair curled and put back into a pony tail.

"Can I please get a medium double chocolate chip frappé?" I asked

"Name?" She asked while grabbing a cup.

"Jack Johnson." I said while handing her a 10 to pay for the drink.

"Your order will be right up sir." She said winking.

"Thanks." I said awkwardly. I looked around for a place to sit. I found I table by the window and decided to sit there.

"Jack Johnson?" A man called while placing the cup on the counter. Groaning I got up and walked over and picked it up.

'Call me blue eyes - Lindsey xoxo (her number)' was written on the cup. I rolled my eyes and went to go sit back down.

Lately girls aren't that interesting to me any more. I find my self looking more at men now. I don't know something is wrong with me. I hope it's just a faze. I mean what if I am...

I was interrupted by my phone ringing. I looked down at a unfamiliar number calling me.

"Yes?" I asked nervously.

"This is Jack Johnson right?" A women voice said. She sounded familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"Yes" I said quietly.

"I am pleased to tell you got the job. Mr.Gilinsky was very impressed by your status and was wondering if you could start right now." I nearly choked on my coffee.

"W-what?" I said coughing.

"Would you like to start your job right now mr.Johnson?" She asked.

"Uh...I...um...yes I will be there soon." I said while hanging up and cleaning the coffee I spilled. I got up and threw it away.

"Bye Jack" Lindsey said before I walked out.

I crossed the street and entered the building.

"I see you got my call." The lady and at the front desk said.

"Uh yes." I said walking to the desk.

"Here let me help you." She said getting up from her desk and fixing my tie and fusing off my suit. "Can't have you looking bad for Gilinsky now can we?" She said while running fingers though my hair fixing it.

"Thank you... Um sorry miss but I don't know your name." I said sheepishly looking down.

"I am Ashley. Aww it's cute when your shy. Your so nice and have great manners, no wonder Gilinsky wanted you." She said while poking my nose and taking a step back.

"Thanks" I said blushing.

"Your so adorable when you blush."

I didn't respond I just looked down.

"Any way you should get going don't be to late. Gilinsky hates when people are late." Ashley said while lightly pushing me towards his office.

"Thank you Ashely" I said before walking towards his office.

I knocked on his door.

"Come in." Gilinsky said from the other side.

I walked in. Gilinsky was organizing some papers.

"So you made it Johnson." He said while leaning back and folding his hands.

"Yes sir. What would you like me to do?" I asked while walking towards his desk.

"We are going to go out." He said calmly looking at me sternly. I was shocked did he mean as in a date? My heart started speeding up at the thought of a date. I started to feel happy?

"No out on the field to take a look at the new job site." He said while lightly laughing. I let out a deep breath. Why was I so happy? Ugh these feeling need to stop he is my boss now. But imagine what he could do to me... No stop can't think about that right now. It would be hard to explain a boner to my new boss.

"Johnson!" Gilinsky said loudly.

"Yeah I...um zoned out, sorry sir." I looked down.

"Listen here Johnson, you obey my orders no matter what, if you disobey my orders you will be punished." He said through clenched teeth. My heart speed up. I couldn't help be turned on. Am I gay?

A/N------------------------
I was going to put a smut in this chapter but I think it's to early for one.

Should I update daily?

Would you like a double update today?