• PROLOUGE •

•HER POV•

It was a hectic day at the hospital.

I'm Doctor Reverie. An obstetrician gynecologist. This is the profession I chose.

The reason why, only I would know.

Well, I am back here in the Philippines after 3 years and what a hectic day to start.

I have appointments here and there. Bakit ba ang daming nabubuntis ngayon?

Well, I have no right to complain desisyon nila yon at desisyon ko din 'to.

I looked at my schedule. I have a mother whose due is next week but started having contractions a week before. I also have 8 appointments for pregnant mothers.

How I envy them? I used to be like that too.

Well, enough of the chit chat. I gotta go work.

•AFTER A WHILE•

I am done checking on MRS. Escobar. She isn't fully dilated yet. It has been exactly 4 hours since the contractions happened but still 3cm dilated.

I am also done with 3 appointments. I am drained.

My phone beeped. I checked and it was our gc.

Group Chat for Doctors. Well, they added me so quickly It was just like a while ago when theg ascked for my FB Account.

" Ms. Reverie we have a small party for you hope you can join"

As I read the text message I smiled I know exactly where to go.

In the Workers Lounge. It's kind of like a wide space for workers. They can rest and sleep there. Utilities are complete. It occupies the whole 14th floor.

I checked once again my schedule to be sure and grab my phone and went to the elevator.

I arrived there shortly and when the elevator opened, poppers where everywhere. I smiled.

I thanked them and they. Congratulate me.

I went in further and met his eyes. His electric blue eyes.

Oh, how I've missed his eyes. The eyes that got me hooked. His electrifying eyes.

I blinked and he was still there staring intently at me.

It has been three years since I've left but the pain is still here.

Sorry I am not ready yet. I am not yet ready for your explanation. Call me a coward what so ever but I don't wanna experience again the pain that almost killed me.

TO BE CONTINUED•

P.S

HELLO READERS!! SA MGA NAKABASA NA NITO YES MAY MGA PAGBABAGO. HINDI KASI AKO NASATISFY SA UNA KONG PINUBLISH KAYA BINAGO KO.

SAME PLOT PERO MAY KONTING PAGKAKAIBA.

THIS STORY WILL HAVE A VERY SLOW UPDATE AND MOSTLY FLASH BACKS.

YEAH, HEADS UP FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!