wtf is going on (8)

Start from the beginning

"What was that for," I ask annoyed.

She rolls her eyes and says, "Why the fuck were you texting Jacob last night, huh?"

My squint my eyes a little out of confusion. Then I remember I was texting Jacob last night. Oh my- how could I forget that?!

I say, "Well why the fuck were you looking through my phone?! And besides, it's none of your business!"

I get up, grab my phone, grab a hoodie and put it on, and head downstairs. As I'm walking down the stairs she's asking me all these questions and complaining about who knows what.

"I know you miss him and all but I also know that you want to get over him. And incase you didn't know, talking to him again ISNT GONNA HELP YOU GET OVER HIM," she lectures me.

I roll my eyes and head into the kitchen. All she does is follow me in there. She keeps on going on and on about why I shouldn't talk to him. I get it she's my sister and she's just trying to help me, but this is my life and I'll make my own decisions whether they're good or bad. I like talking to Jacob and it's not like I'll ever date him again. That's for sure. I've already somewhat moved on from him anyway. I've got Alex and Finn to talk to and help me move on from him. That sounds like I'm using them but IM NOT, I SWEAR.

"And what if you two start dating again? He's just gonna break your heart like he did the first time. And-," before she could finish, I cut her off.

"I'm not gonna date him again, okay? I just miss having him as a friend. Besides, I'm somewhat talking to Alex and Finn right now," I say blushing a little just thinking about them.

She looks me up and down and sighs. She nods her head and walks over to the living room. I sigh in relief and continue what I was doing. I grab some left overs from last night and heat them up. Once it's done, I take it out of the microwave and head over to the living room. I sit down on the couch and turn on the tv. I was gonna put on shameless again but then Sofia took the remote out of my hands.

"What the-"

"I stop talking about Jacob so I get to choose what we watch," she says.

I roll my eyes and scoff, "Fine whatever!"

She smiles and looks for a show to watch. She ends up choosing Teen Wolf. I actually didn't mind because I love that show... and Isaac.

:: Time Skip ::
10:57am

We ended up watching a lot of episodes of Teen Wolf. We just started season 4 and I'm sad because Isaac isn't in the show anymore.

I check the time and decide to start getting ready. I head over to my bathroom first and start the shower. I grab my speaker and connect it to my phone. When I tap on my playlist, the first song that comes on is Back to You by Selena Gomez. I roll my eyes.

of course this is the first song that comes on

I hop in once it's warm enough and take my time showering. I start washing myself and think about everything that happened yesterday. Alex and I hanging out, Finn and I snapping each other all day, and Jacob and I talking again. Honestly, my life has never been this... exciting? I really don't know if that's the correct word to use but how else am I supposed to describe my situation. Talking to two boys who think I'm cute and I'm back to talking with my ex. I don't know why it's exciting, it just is.