Day 1 - Older

"Hey, m'lady, I have a surprise for you!" Chat Noir said and Ladybug clapped her hands together, happy to be able to celebrate her 25th birthday with her amazing long-term partner. Chat Noir pulled something from behind him, watching as Ladybug looked at him expecting to be blown away. Chat Noir pulled a sketchbook and sketching utensils from behind his back and Ladybug screamed. "Do you like it?"

"Like it?!" Ladybug squealed and flipped through the pages and the utensils, smelling the pages before smiling at him again. "It's amazing!"

"I know that you said that you majored in fashion during college, so I thought that this would--" Chat Noir got interrupted by Ladybug kissing his cheek, face red from adrenaline. "I guess you like it."

"Funny." Ladybug sarcastically responded and looked at him with want in her eyes. She looked at her gift and then back at him. He shook his head while smiling at the ground. "Can I please, please, please draw you, Kitty?"

"Fine, bugaboo." Chat Noir sat down next to her as she motioned him to do. "But only because it's your birthday."

"Thank you so much, Kitty! You're the best!" Ladybug grabbed a new pencil from the pack Chat Noir had given her. She then put her head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry in advance if this is terrible. Which it probably will be."

"Don't say that." Chat Noir looked over at her paper and the perfect lines that were already starting to cover the page. She then messed up and growled. "Or maybe it will be a complete fail."

Ladybug rolled her eyes and continued drawing. Chat Noir tried to stay as still as he could, but he occasionally had to look over and from what he could see, it looked incredible. Much better in his opinion than Kagami's drawing of him as Adrien. But then again, she did deny that him acting silly and like, well, Chat was his true self. Then, after about an overall hour, she finished. Holding up the drawing, just so he couldn't see it.

"Don't laugh, okay?" Ladybug waited until Chat Noir nodded his head in agreement. She took a deep breath and turned the drawing around towards him. His jaw dropped, breathing stopped and he couldn't breathe for a few seconds. Ladybug bit her lip and he grabbed the sketchbook. "You like it?"

"I don't know who couldn't like this." Chat looked at the drawing and how she got all the little details, like where the moonlight shone on his face compared to where it didn't. She was a miracle worker. "You're talented, bug."

"Thanks." Ladybug blushed and he smiled down at her, making her head fly up and then start to smile hugely at him. She put the sketchbook and utensils inside her yo-yo. She then hit him on the chest and then started walking backward and pulling out her yo-yo. "You're it."

"Oh, I'm coming for you." Chat ran towards where she was standing, her zipping off into the night just before he could touch her. "C'mon, bugaboo! Make it easy for me!"

"That's not fun!" Ladybug screamed and started to laugh as she watched civilians start to come out and videotape the pair in front of them. "Kitty, don't let them down!"

"Oh really?" Chat raised his eyebrows and nodded his head to make her check if she actually wanted him to. She nodded back, overtook by giggles. He turned towards them. "The birthday girl has spoken! I have to do it, right?"

"Right!" The woman yelled and Ladybug then noticed it was Alya, making her giggle even more. Alya bit her lip with excitement and put her head on Nino, her husband's shoulder. A baby was in the man's arms and Alya waved one of the hands. "Piper, say hi!"

"Come on, Kitty!" Ladybug started laughing, even more, making Chat smile as he watched her face glow with the type of laughter he had never heard from her ever before. Chat grabbed her around her waist and then put her over his shoulder, she started to fake kick and punch him. "Let me dow--"

"You can't even finish your sentence because you're laughing so hard!" Chat laughed himself as he listened to what sounded like her real laugh. He then turned to the apartment across the street. "Alya, is this her real laugh? And, what do you think I should do with her?"

"One, it is her real laugh. And two, you should kiss her." Alya winked and kissed Nino like she needed to demonstrate, which made Chat roll his eyes. Alya turned back to the pair. "Ladybug, you good, girl?"

"I'm fine, Al." Ladybug laughed still, tears running down her cheeks now from laughing so hard. Chat Noir looked at Ladybug for a second after hearing the nickname, which Marinette uses for Alya. "And for the record, I already kissed him. On the cheek."

"Not what I mean, and you know it!" Alya winked at the pair which made Chat Noir smile and Ladybug blush. Piper started to cry. "I better go. Baby is calling."

Ladybug smiled and then flew across the Paris sky, away from Alya and Nino's apartment. Chat Noir followed behind and sat down next to her when she landed on a roof. Ladybug laid back and looked up at the sky. Chat watched as her face lighted up as she wondered whatever thoughts went through her head. She then looked over at him.

"What?" Ladybug asked and blushed from the attention that she was getting. "Is there something on my face?"

"Nothing besides how beautiful you are." Chat Noir responded and winked at her, making her blush even more and roll her eyes. "In all seriousness, though, you are really pretty."

"Thanks, but I like to think that pretty is what's on the inside." Ladybug looked back up at the stars, Chat Noir laid down next to her and looked at the stars. After a few minutes, Ladybug rolled onto her side and had tears in her eyes. "Chat."

"Yeah." Chat Noir finally saw that she was crying and then rolled over on his side as well. "What's wrong, m'lady?"

"I just wanted to say that you are one of the best friends I have ever had and ever will." Ladybug ruffled his hair. She then rolled back onto her back, not noticing how much Chat Noir was blushing now. "I just wanted to say that."

"Thanks." Chat looked up at the stars but he couldn't just end the random conversation there. "Umm...you're my best friend as well. Actually, you're like my bestest friend."

"Aww. Thanks, Kitty." Ladybug blushed a deep red, which made Chat smile even more. Ladybug then hopped up and brushed herself off. "See you tomorrow, Kitty Cat."

"Bye, bugaboo!" Chat was preparing to jump off into the Paris night, when Ladybug ran up to him and hugged him tightly. He put his arms around her and hugged her back. "What's the hug for?"

"Making this the best birthday yet." Ladybug smiled and put her head in Chat's chest. "And yes, I know that it is only 12:30 in the morning. But everything that I have done with you right now, this last half-hour, has been the best I half hour of my life."

"Don't need to thank me." Chat said and put his cheek to the top of her head. "You deserve to have the best birthday in the history of birthdays."

"Thanks, Kitty." Ladybug let go and took a breath before getting her yo-yo out. "Bug out!"

"Bye." Chat smiled and watched after her for a few seconds before breathing out and running a hand through his hair. "Great job this morning, Agreste. Great job."