Unexpected help

Sorry for the late post
*for context Y/N's mom's name is Jess Wilson*

Day (2)

Peter Parker's POV

May: "spider-man!"

*peter gets to may and is shocked by what he sees*

Peter: "mis. Wilson?"

*takes off face mask*

Jess: "hey peter, where is tony? I need him"

Peter: "he's not here."

Jess: "when will he be back? He told me he was here earlier"

Peter: "he will be back sometime this afternoon. Is this something I can help with?"

Jess: "I guess you'll have to work"

Peter: "what do you need?"

Jess: "well there is a situation with Y/N"

*peter mentally yells at himself for asking*

Peter: "what can I do for her?"

Jess: ''when I woke up she was glowing. I tried to touch her but when I did she shocked me and almost knocked me out in the process. So I kinda yelled at her to try and wake her up. After she woke up I told her I would call tony. He told me to watch he would check up on her once he finished up with his business. When I went up stairs she was on the floor glowing brighter than before and I could feel the electricity radiating off her from the other side of the room. I tried to call tony but he wasn't answering so I came here to get him."

Peter: "I'm sorry you couldn't get ahold of him. But ill try to do everything I can to help her."

Jess: "thank you peter, I know you two don't have the best history. She's at our apartment I can drive you there."

Peter: "that's alright, I can web there. It will be faster that way. Is the door unlocked?"

Jess: "yeah peter, it's unlocked. I'll meet you there. Bye peter."

Peter: "bye mis. Wilson"

*peter put his mask back on and swings to Y/N's house*

*peter walks in Y/N's front door and his peter tingle is going crazy. He can also feel the electricity in the air. He searches the apartment and finds her lying on the floor*

Peter: "Y/N!"

* he tries to see if he can pick her up*

Peter: "OUCH! Hold on Y/N, I'm gonna try and see if I can get ahold of Mr. stark."

*peter backs up a few feet from Y/N*

Peter: "hey Karen, can you call Mr. stark?"

K.A.R.E.N: "yes peter"

Tony: "peter this better be important if you're calling me at 6 in the morning."

Peter: "uh m-Mr. stark"