chapter 40

All of the boys we're together, walking around the park talking about how werid it was how they became friends.

They were all messing around and teasing each other when the time hit 6 o'clock.. As the sun started going down Minho, Hyunjin, Chan, and seungmin took their boyfriends down to a dock and PUSHED THEM ALL IN THE WATER.

jkjk that didn't happen

There was a big boat waiting for them. It had fancy lights and very fancy dinners that had seats for all 8 of them.

"What in the fuck" Jisung whispered. Minho held his hand out and helped his boyfriend up on the boat. Jeongin had tears in his eyes as chan and him walked on holding each other hands.

"Babe how much-" "shut up and get on the boat" seungmin said cutting changbin off. Changbin rolled his eyes and kissed seungmin before getting on the boat.

"You rich mother fucker" felix laughed jumping on hyunjin back. Hyunjin tried his best to get on the boat without tipping over and making them both fall into the water. Thankfully that didn't happen..

"So we kinda thought of your guys favorite foods so i hope you like it" chan said when the food was brought out. "We aren't like riding on the boat right" jeongin ask worried. "Nah i figured youd be throwing up like you were last time" hyunjin said laughing at his brother. Jeongin stuck up his middle finger and rolled his eyes.

"So let's dig in shall we" minho smirked once all the food arrived. All 7 boys replied with a nod and started shoving the food in their face.

after the dinner

the boys were about to get out when the 3 tops plus hyunjin got up and stopped them. "So this might be a little weird buttt" chan laughed reaching in his back pocket followed by the 3 others.

All 4 of them kneeling down. "Marry me" all 4 said the same thing. Thankfully they all got the answer yes.

All 8 boys went back to the hotel which had 4 separate rooms waiting for them. Where they all fucked all night long <3 (separately)

The end

PLEASE IM SOOO SORRY FOR THE SHIT ENDIMG- i honestly forgot this wasn't finished but oh well- but tysm for all the support i love you guys <3