Chapter:2

Hi guys! I was reading over chapter one and I realized that I made a big mistake, Xander's last name is not Conner is Jackson, Paisleys last name is Conner, so sorry for that.(:

..................................................

*Xander's POV*

"Bro come on we're gonna be late for school!" I heard Cole yell from down stairs. I sighed and walked out of my bedroom closing the door behind me. I jogged down the stairs and joined Cole by the door.

"Why does it even matter if we're late?" I asked annoyed. Cole smirked and walked out the door towards the car.

"It's Paisleys birthday today and I want to see her cuz I know she'll look good." He stated. I rolled my eyes at him and tried to hide the anger that I felt when he said that. I may not show it but I still care about Paisley and I miss being friends with her. I had considered trying to fix our relationship but then decided it was no use because she hates my guts.

I hopped into the drivers side of my car and Cole got in the other. I peeled out of the drive way and headed towards school. The five minute ride to school was spent in silence and when we got there I noticed that there was a big crowd of people gathered around Seth's car, I'm guessing Paisleys in there. I rolled my eyes at the stupid people and pulled into my usual parking space.

I got out of the car and Cole and I walked over to our group of friends.

"Hey baby." One of the blonde bimbos that hang out with us said as she attached herself to my arm. I smiled down at the girl and she batted her eyelashes trying to look cute.

"Damn!" I heard Cole say from next to me and I looked up to notice that ever unmated guy in the parking lot had there eyes fixed on one girl, Paisley. My eyes racked up and down her body and man did she look hot. She was wearing a pair of short but modest black shorts with a white shirt that falls off of her shoulder showing off just enough skin. Her dark hair was curled perfectly and she looked like and angel. All in all she looked mouthwatering.

I watched as she suddenly stopped and started taking deep breathes threw her nose. I furrowed my eye brows and started smelling the air to see what she smelt and when I did I smelt the most amazing smell in the world. It was like a mixture of lavender and roses.

'Mate! Mate! Mate!' My wolf howled in my head. I took another deep breath threw my nose and started looking around the parking lot for her. I knew the moment my eyes locked with hers that we were mates. As I stared into her beautiful baby blue eyes I couldn't help but want to go over there and kiss her with all my might. I had finally found my mate, Paisley Conner.

..

*Paisleys POV*

As soon as my eyes locked with Xander's I heard every wolf in the parking lot let out a loud gasp and they put there hands to there hearts. That was there wolfs and because we're both future alphas they all felt it. As I stared at Xander the only thing I felt was complete and utter love. Nothing else matter at the moment, nothing. I mesmerized by his warm chocolate brown eyes that is until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I broke away from Xander's eyes and looked around the parking lot. Every single person from my pack was staring at me expectantly and every person from Xander's pack was staring at him. I looked at Lela who was standing right next to me and she gave me a large smile. I smiled back and felt my heart flutter at the thought of my mate. I had decided the moment that I realized that it was him that I didn't care about anything that had happened in the past, that I was willing to put everything behind me.

Well that is until I looked back towards my mate and saw what he was doing. Xander's lips were firmly planted on some blonde bimbos and his hands were groping her butt. I felt a painful throbbing in my heart and I felt tears come to my eyes. Almost as if he could feel my pain Xander broke away from the girl and looked at me. I saw a flash of pain in his eyes but it was gone and quickly replaced with a cruel glare. He then smirked at me and attached his lips back onto the girls'.