the end

It had been three weeks since you got out of the hospital, and you and Bucky were inseparable.

You both lay in your bed, intertwined in sheets and buried into Buckys chest.

"Morning, beautiful." He whispered softly into your ear.

You turned around to face him, you loved the way his hair was messed up in the morning and the way he held you tight even when you knew that you would have to get up soon.

"Morning, Barnes." You grinned, placing a hand softly on the side of his face.

He smiled and looked directly into your eyes.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" He asked, pulling you closer to him.

"Mhm, I don't think you have." You joked, your grin turning into a slight smirk, "I guess you'll just have to tell me again."

Bucky rolled you over so he was balancing on top of you, his muscular arms keeping you still and close to him.

"What am I going to do with you?" He said, before placing a passionate kiss on your lips, which you gladly returned.

Bucky broke the kiss and lay back next to you, holding you tightly in his arms.

"You know, when I thought you were..." He starred, "When I thought I lost you, I always regretted never taking you on a real date. And now your back and we still haven't been on one."

Bucky turned to face you again, smiling.

"So, Cat. Would you like to go on a date with me?"

You grinned, this man was so cringy, and that's why you loved him.

"Why, Barnes- I'd love to." You replied, kissing him quickly again.

He held your hand and squeezed it, his presence made you feel warm inside and everything about your relationship made Bucky feel like the luckiest man alive.

"Remember the assignment Steve gave us, about team building?" You asked him, which Bucky nodded as his answer. "You done what I wanted, but I never done what you wanted."

Bucky smiled at you, surprised you remembered.

"You." He answered with a smile. "I just want you."

You were an unordinary girl, with the most extraordinary man of all time.

Nothing could be better, everything was perfect.

The end.