chapter one.

"Joshua,
do you take Julia to be your lawful wife,
to have and to hold,
from this day forward,
for better, for worst,
for richer, for poorer,
in sickness and in health
until death do you part?

"I do," Joshua said without hesitation, looking at his soon-to-be wife lovingly.

By Moira Dela Torre
Paubaya

-saan nag simula magbago ang lahat?-

-kailan nung ako'y di na naging sapat?-

-ba't 'di mo sinabi nung una palang?-

-Ako ang kailangan, pero 'di ang mahal.-

"Come on Josh, hurry up!" Julia said while dragging Josh to the seats.
They are now at the church for their weekly prayer to God.

-saan nagkulang ang aking pagmamahal?-

"In the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit, amen." They both said in sync and silently prayed separately.

-lahat ay binigay nang mapangiti ka lang.-

When they were done, they stood up and headed straight to the door. But before they got out, Joshua stopped and- "J-Josh?" Julia gasped, on the verge of crying.

-ba't 'di ko nakita na ayaw mo na?-

Joshua kneeled in front of Julia while holding an engagement ring in his hand.

-ako ang kasama, pero hanap mo s'ya.-

"Julia, will you m-marry me?" Joshua stuttered, scared of Julia's answer. Julia took a deep breath, bent down, and pinched Joshua's cheeks. "Yes, of course I'll marry you, love," Julia said smiling happily, without hesitation. They touched their foreheads together and smiled at each other, enjoying the beautiful moment. Joshua backed up and placed the engagement ring on Julia's ring finger.

-at kung masaya kasa piling n'ya, hindi ko na 'pipilit pa.-

Joshua stood up in excitement to hug his future wife, they both fell in each other's arms, jumping and smiling like they just won the lottery. Julia and Joshua closed their eyes and Joshua kissed Julia's forehead passionately.
They tried rehearsing the wedding. Visualizing what their future wedding looks like, Julia walked down the aisle holding a beautiful bouquet of roses.

-ang tanging hiling ko lang sa kanya huwag kang paluhain at alagaan ka nya.-

They were smiling like there was no tomorrow, just imagining that they were going to be there for each other till their last breaths are making them cry tears of joy.

>wedding<

-saan na tigil ang pagiging totoo,

Julia looked incredibly beautiful with her white gown. Her gown was off-shouldered & backless, with deep cleavage showing her collarbones, the designs were unique, the dress made her look like she was glowing, simple but she looked absolutely gorgeous. Her hair was tied up in a decent bun to really show her beauty. Joshua was wearing a black wedding tuxedo and black pants, simple but he still looked stunning.