His outfit

He checking his file

He checking his file. Diya entered.

" Doll, I will be late and look after bhai's and Rish. Ok " Rahul said looking at file.

Diya shook his head in disbelief. She make him sit. She is feeding him.

" I will eat later na " Rahul said.

" Your later I know, aache se " Diya said angrily.

" Ok " Rahul said, eating. It's finished. Rahul went to clean. Diya went out.

After sometime,

Rahul's meeting started. In living room, All are talking to each other, expect Rish,who is sleep in his room.

After two hrs.

Rahul's meeting is finished. He changed his clothes and moved out room. He came in living room and saw all are talking.

" Aap log rest karna chahiye tha na " Rahul said, sitting on sofa.

" No we will leave now, we will come at 7:00 pm. " Mahi said.

" Ok. Rish kaha hai? " Rahul said.

" Woh so raha hai " Virat said.

" Your talking to him, when he wake up " Mahi said.

" Ok bhai. I will " Rahul said. Others nod with smile. They left.

" Doll, tum bhi rest karo " Rahul said.

"Ok " Diya said, went to her room.

Rahul went to his room and thinking " How to talk to Rish. " He slept.

At 5:00 pm.

Rish wake up and freshen up. He came out of room and came in living room. He saw no one is there. He went to his Rah bhai's room. He knock the room but, no response. He opened the door and came in. He saw that, Rahul is sleeping. He was going out of room but, he listened the murmuring.
He turned to room in side, saw it's Rahul. He moved to Rahul.

" Bhai! Bhai! " Rish said. But, Rahul is murmuring.

" Bhai! Bhai! " Rish said, going to touch him.

Rahul wake up with jerk and look around the room. He open the drawer, took a table. He gulp it and drank water. Rahul took a breath. Rish is looking at him in shock.

"Bhai are you ok " Rish asked.

"Tum yaha ? " Rahul asked.

"Neend khul gayi thi meri toh,mai dekhne aaya tha aap ko " Rish said.

"Ok ,I will be back " Rahul said,going to washroom. Rish nod. He came out.

They both went balcony and sat on sofa.

" Rish ,I am sorry. Maine tujhe bohut  hurt kiya na. Tera accident , Prasad  ka drama. I was disturbed. " Rahul said.

" I was hurt with your ignorance. Then,you were distancing  with us. Yesterday, toh you didn't came in meals time too. " Rish said,sad pout.

" I am sorry Rish. I won't repeat it in future." Rahul said.

"It's ok. And I know what happened on accident day and the next day, and with  Prasad. When I got discharge. " Rish said.

"What ? Who told you about all this ?" Rahul asked,shockingly.

" I know that's it. It's good that I know. And haan,one thing 'Mai chah kar bhi aap se nafrat nahi kar sakta. " Rish said. Rahul nod.

" I am sorry again " Rahul said.

"It's ok bhai. Leave it now " Rish said,hug him. Rahul hugged him back, kissed his head. Rish smile in hug.They both start talking and laughing with each other.

At,6:45 PM.

Rahul bring the guitar with him. Rish and Rahul sat on sofa. Rahul start singing the song.

While, Rahul was singing. Rish sat down on floor and kept his head on his lap. Rahul ruffle his hair. Rish pout and got up from his lap.Rahul hug him from back and kissed his hair. Rahul end the song.

Here,

All ICT gang came to Apartment and listened the song. Its coming from balcony. Diya also came listening  the song. All moved to balcony and saw them enjoying their time. They saw the song is finished. All are happy seeing Rahul like before.

Rish hug his Rah bhai and start sobbing. Rahul panicked and hug him too.

"Rish! Bacha, kya hua ? Kyu ro raha hai ? " Rahul asked tensed.

"Aap kabhi bhi mujhe ignore mat karna. Mujhse  bardash nahi hoga. You know I used cry, seeing you distancing with me and ignoring me. " Rish said ,sobbing.

"Aacha, I am sorry. Mai aage se aisa nahi karu. Pakka promise. " Rahul said. Rish nod. Rish came out of hug. Rahul cleaned the tears from face and kissed his face.

First all panicked seeing Rish crying. But,listening  the reason, they felt bad. But, Rahul's assurance made them happy. Mahi,Virat ,Rohit and jinks felt that Rish too suffered  as much as Rahul. Mahi composed himself  and with action said the to move to hall. They all left.

"Chalo, gaana khatam hua toh ,chale hum sab wait kare hai tum dono ki " Mahi said,with smile. Both turned  to balcony door and saw Mahi.

"Haan, bhai chalo." Rahul said. Rish nod. Trio moving to hall. They are at entrance of living area and all can listen to them.

"Bhai aap mujhe  Essel World leke jaoge " Rish said.

" What ! " Rahul said with shock.

"Haan bhai, please. " Rish said, puppy face.

"Huh ! Ok " Rahul said.

"Thank you bhai " Rish said happily and  hug him.

All are shock listening Rish and Rahul agreeing. Virat controlled his laugh. They came sat on sofa.

"Are you a kid Rish ? " Harry asked.

"Kyu pucha ?" Rish asked.

"Nahi, Essel world !? Seriously! " Harry said, teasingly.

"Rah bhai ! " Rish said,whining.

"Harry ,don't " Rahul said sternly. Harry nod. Rish showed tongue to him. Harry made face.

"Chalo, let's have snacks " Diya said, bringing the tray of snacks and kept it on table. All had it.  They talked. Then, all had dinner and went back to home. Rish stayed back.

Rahul and Rish slept in Rahul's room. Diya slept in her room.

------------------------------------------------------------
Please Vote and Comment below ⚓