PART-20

They both landed in Banglore, came out of airport. They both are in car.

" Doll today stay back with me na " Rahul said with plead.

" But, ok I will stay back" Diya said as he made puppy face.

They reached the KLR Mansion. They both went to there rooms to rest. They took test for two days.

It's morning,

They both wake up and freshen up. Came downstairs for breakfast and had it. Rahul starts working on laptop and call "Aman" to come home. He came, both went to study and discuss all the things. He went out of state and country for work purpose. Then, in August, he started practicing cricket.
And Diya is also busy with movies.

Rahul have to leave in August, last week for international tours for cricket. Diya is packing his bag. Rahul is packing his small bag.

" Bubs, don't stress your self and concentrate on game. Ok " Diya said keeping his clothes in trolly bag.

" Ok Doll. You don't be tensed." Rahul said while zipping his bag.

" Aare wait, keep this chocolate box too" Diya said removing box from hand bag.

" Kyu? Barbie ke liye" Rahul asked taking box from her.

" Haan, Bubs mujhe baat karna usse plz." Diya said.

" Ok, but take care, be safe." Rahul said keeping box in that small bag.

"Aur haan mujhe bolna tha tumhe ki Mai bhi England aasakti hu. It's not confirm." Diya said.

" Really! That's great aari ho toh come to hotel ok " Rahul said.

" Dekhte hai, kyu ki I am going there for work purpose only, time kitna lagega nahi pata" Diya said.

" That's ok. Try it" Rahul said.

" I am leaving tomorrow night" Rahul said.

" Ok" Diya said. They both done with packing bag and had dinner and slept.

Next day, it's routine and it's night , time to leave. Rahul came out of Mansion and Diya is waiting their and hug each other. Rahul went.

His attire

Rahul reach the airport and moved in to board the flight for Mumbai , then all will leave together

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Rahul reach the airport and moved in to board the flight for Mumbai , then all will leave together. He landed in Mumbai. He moved out of airport , went to apartment as he will stay one day here. Rahul call "Doll👑". She picked up call.

" Hello Bubs, did you reached." Diya said.

" Yes Doll, I reached Mumbai and I am in apartment." Rahul said.

" Ok that's good to know. Chalo phir take rest then," Diya said.

" Ok bye" Rahul said with smile.

" Bye." Diya said with smile. They cut the call.

KL RAHUL जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें