࿔⋆𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘵⋆࿔

𝘈/𝘯: 𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵, 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳.

Senior year of college. A time where everyone is trying to party their hardest, get good grades, spend time with friends and enjoy their last year of school before adulthood comes.

Unfortunately, you didn't have the elite college party life. You wasted your freshman, sophomore, and junior year studying your ass off. You stayed in your dorm most of the time either doing work for school or just straight up passed out due to the restless nights.

However, overworking yourself during the first 3 years of college meant senior year was gonna be hella relaxing. You had gotten amazing grades and took easy courses for your last year. You were gonna make it your goal to live a little more during senior year. You didn't have any excuses this time, you were basically gonna be chilling every day.

But today was the first day of college and all the senior students had moved into a new building. The new freshman students took over our side of the dorms so we had to move to the south building. Also known as the farthest building from the college. Your year was already starting off terrible even before the first day.

But enough about that, you had to start a new year at school.

You heard your alarm start ringing early in the morning and the sound of your roommate's morning shower go off. You rolled around in bed for a few minutes before you were met with the sun shining through your white curtains. You rubbed your eyes and slowly opened them while stretching your arms out. Letting out a loud yawn, you slowly lifted the upper half of your body up.

"First day of college, last year. Let's do this." you said with a smile on your face.

"Suprised I didn't drop out after freshman year though." you said rolling your eyes.

"Nope, we will not start this year with negativity! I'll wake up, make breakfast, do my hair, meditate and make this the most relaxing college year ever." you said speaking with determination.

"This year will be like a walk in the park-"

"Wake up! We have to be in school in 20 minutes!" Mikasa said rushing into your room while putting her shoes on with one hand and brushing her teeth with the other.

Mikasa Ackerman. Your best friend of 4 years and your amazing roommate.

"Excuse me?! I was giving myself a morning pep talk!" you said shoving your face into the pillow.

"Oh please pep talks never work." Mikasa said placing her hand on her hip once she finished putting her shoe on.

"We both know you'll be crying in a minute and complaining about how you want to drop out and move in with your sugar daddy or become a lonely stripper in the city." Mikasa said taking the toothbrush out of her mouth.

"Now get ready we have 15 minutes!" Mikasa said angrily before throwing a pillow at your face.

"UGHHHHHHHH!!!" you screamed into the pillow, throwing it across the room. You got out of bed and quickly rushed to the bathroom.

"That's the spirit!" Mikasa said cheering you on before running out of the room to also get her stuff ready.

You quickly brushed your teeth and did a quick shower, somehow only taking up 7 minutes. You wrapped a towel around yourself and ran to your closet. You looked through every piece of clothing you owned trying to figure out an outfit to make.

'I have nothing to wear?!?!" you thought to yourself.

"Let's just pull something together and hope it doesn't look like trash." you said to yourself with a sigh.