authors note- HAHA JK IT'S ⤅ #11.

(lowercase intended.)

-

several minutes had passed since you'd gotten to the peak of the hill, yet neither of you had said a single word to each other about anything.

it was awkward, yes. but the silence was oddly nice. 

but eventually, it had to be broken.

"say something, you idiot. we've been here for so long just staring off to the distance, it's getting boring."

michikatsu turned to look at you, shrugging a little. 

"i don't have anything to say !! but i will admit it's nice being here with you ..."

"god, you can be adorable when you try, huh ?? you really should do that more often."

michikatsu only smiled, not saying anything in return to that question. he slowly moved a little closer and took your hand, intertwining his fingers with yours.

"that's something i've been wanting to do for a while."

this little sentence made you look at him, and slightly chuckle.

"that's kinda gay, but yea."

"can you not ruin it ? jesus christ."

"kidding, kidding, you dork."

you sighed quietly, leaning onto his side as you continued staring at the distant view that you still hadn't gotten over. it was just so beautiful.

"[name] ?"

"hm ?"

"there's something else i've been wanting to do. may i ?"

"sure, go ahead. what are you going to do though, kiss m-"

you were obviously joking when you assumed he was about to kiss you. but little did you know that was exactly what he had in mind. 

you loved him, sure. but at the moment, it somehow just felt so ... wrong.

you felt as though this wasn't meant to happen. no, not yet.

you hurriedly pulled away from him, turning to face away quickly, leaving him in shock.

"[name] ?"

hearing him call out your name now felt odd after what had just happened. 

you shuffled around and hurriedly stood up, looking at him for a quick second before turning away.

"i-i'll be going now .."

and with that, you ran off. 

having only seen the way to the hill once, you didn't know how to get back and ended up getting lost at the foot of the hills.

looking around as your carelessness lead to a few injuries, you didn't know how you'd get back to the concert in time if it was going to be like this.

but luckily for your physical state and unluckily for your mental one, he had arrived. 

the face you'd been dreading seeing for the past few minutes, michikatsu.

he reached out his hand for you, refusing to look at you, in guilt.

with the same guilt that he held, you took his hand, standing up.

"let's ... just go back."

his voice cracked once through that sentence. enough to shatter your heart into a million pieces.

the boy lead you back to the event, but the journey back was not as fun as the one you had on th way to the hill.

once you'd safely reached the backstage area on time, without anybody's notice, he was gone, without a single word before his farewell.

both of you held guilt in your hearts. loads and loads of it. 

you didn't know what would happen of your relationship from now.

neither did he.

-

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

~

~

~

~

_____________________________________

#11. COMPLETE.

.

_____

A/N: no gaectionary word this time because a n g s T
SUP MY BELOVEDS, LOOK WHO'S BACK.
my exams aren't done yet (they haven't even begun) but i've returned for a short break because all the work has been messing with my mental state, and writing is literally my getaway although i suck at it.
if you haven't noticed, my writing style has changed a little.
so a quick heads up, from next chapter and onwards (if it isn't a text chapter) this book's writing style will be a little different, and there'll be more action lines than dialogues.
that's all for now, see you next chapter ! <3

(unedited.)