⤅ #9.

(lowercase intended.)

-

"[name] !!! OH LORD [name] !!!!! WAKE THE FUCK UP !"

waking up to the not so sweet voice of the most popular and possibly the loudest student in the academy was not the most interesting experience. 

"what the heck, tengen."

you ask, sitting up, barely being able to open your eyes with the lights already on and shining bright on your eyes.

"BAND PRACTICE, WE HAVE A FLAMBOYANT PERFORMANCE FOR THE FUNDRAISER SCHOOL FAIR NEXT MONTH."

"band ? what band ? school fundraiser ? huh ? fair ? what ?"

"this is not the time to pretend you have retrogade amnesia, [name]. quick, get dressed up and show up to the music room, you and hashibira are the only ones left to show up."

"why don't you go wake him up first ?"

"oh he's already up, he's in the flamboyant pole vault team, so he's actually busy with that, kamado said he'll show up in about 10 minutes. you too, be there by that time"

"fine, i'll be there, you can go."

you make your way to the closet, picking out your casual clothes, since uniforms weren't really required for band practice. you hurriedly put them on, grabbing your guitar and then leaving a note for giyuu, for whenever he returns.

you run to the music room, slowly sliding the door open.

"good evening bitches, what are we doing ?"

"so sabito is still coming up with the lyrics, but kanzaki does have the rythm ready."

"great, are we going to practice that now then ?"

"uhuh, everyone ready ?"

-

"flamboyant work today, everyone."

"you too !"

"sabito, how far are you on the lyrics ? need help ?"

"lyrics are going great kanzaki, no worries. should be done by...after tomorrow ?"

"great then !"

you soon hear a knock on the room, followed by somebody clearing their throat.

"um, excuse me ?"

"oh, katsu, come in."

"dude, you didn't even ask me-"

"lol shut up tengen, you don't own the music room."

"true dat"

"anyways, what's up katsu ?"

"oh uh, i showed up to your dorm to just hang around since hakuji and koyuki were occupying ours, but i walked in on tomioka and shinazugawa.....doing things, and tomioka told me you'd be in the music room, so uh, yea-" 

you and sabito both facepalm and sigh in unison, the others just blinking in silence.

"uh, tengen, practice for today is done right ?"

"yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyup. oh thank goodness that's one person less to pay for the treat. thank you, [name]'s boyfriend. you are god. i mean not as flamboyant as me in god status, but still good enough i guess."

"ight, sabito, give any one of your unsupervised boyfriends a call, tell them we're coming in soon please. and shut up dude, you're a literal millionaire, paying for one extra ramen doesn't mean shit to you. oh yea, and me and katsu aren't dating, scrub."

"more like a killionaire, haHA-"

"shut the fuck up."

"ok then-"

"um- sure. can i come too ? i'll send them to our dorm if you want uh..privacy ?"

"that'd be lovely, thanks for the help homeboy !"

you step out of the room, saying your goodbyes to your bandmates.

"i didn't know you were in the band."

"oh, it's the same as student council, i was dragged in by tengen when he learned i'm good at rythm guitar lol"

"ah, understandable. also gets me more interested for the school fest. might show up just to see you play."

"lol simp. but don't just say might. i want you to show up. and do you think you can sneak me out with you after our performance ? fests aren't really my sorta thing."

"i was planning on doing so anyways. i'll take you somewhere i've always wanted to bring you."

"oo, that gets me excited. sooooo it's a date ?"

"it's a date."

-

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

~

~

~

~

_____________________________________

#9. COMPLETE.

.

Welcome to Gaectionary !

Gaectionary word of the day- Killionaire.

killionaire:
pron- kihl-yon-air
noun; a yandere sugar daddy.

____