Duryodhan quite disappointed knowing he can't do anything to stop the liberation of Pandavas, though he is not against the idea of insulting that tricky Yadava. Those burns from Dwarka is still afresh in his mind. Shishupal retreated from there followed by Dushasan.

After getting out from the sight of his brother Dushasan suggested, " Shishupal.... well I hope you would like to demean not only that Krishna, but his sisters and that fireborn princess too.

Don't you remember how that Yamika  not at all bothered to greet us today!! "

Shishupal smirked agreeing, " It's my pleasure....."

Their laugh echoed loud and both plotted their evil plan together.

************************************

Yamika noticed Mahamahim sitting alone at a corner while she were talking with the other ladies. With the intention of greeting him she got up from her seat making Subhadra and Draupadi move to Krishna who still immersed in his convo with Karna. They stood in a safe distance from them where they would be able to hear what they are talking, just out of curiosity.

They heard Krisna enquiring, " So Vrisha.....I hope Yaami isn't troubling you.....she is a bit mischievous at times!! "

" No..not at all, we are fine....", The answer came immediately as he looked Yamika who is taking blessings from Bheeshma, He smiled softly at that sight.

He blurted out in pure admiration, " She is a nice girl, someone very unique, humble, yet noble and kind. Especially very calm in this young age....I never ever saw her being angry.....but sure she is so childish..."

Krishna made an ' Oh 'Face, Subhadra and Draupadi shocked at first at the visible gleam of love in his eyes before looking each other. When Karna came back to reality, he mentally groaned out at the stupidity. Glad Suyodhan didn't heard it, otherwise he would have teased him to death.

Krishna said chuckling lightly, "  You are so right Vrisha....but just for you to know, she could be stubborn when she wants.....Very stubborn!! "

Karna confused as those words felt like warning. Krishna continued, " You know what, if my yaamiii set her eyes on something...then she will never rest till she get it!! "

Karna smiled in reply whereas Subhadra murmured to Draupadi giggling, " Haha....Well Angaraj himself is the living example for that...... "

Krishna added, " Also, if she decide something then no one can change it. So don't let her take some wrong decision in both of your's life..... otherwise it will result greater destruction!! "

Karna frowned at the thoughtful look on Krishna's face, he sounded serious.

.

.

At the same time Yamika asks to Bheeshma after getting his blessings, " Mahamahim.....why you seems troubled?? "

Bheeshma gestured her to sit by pointing a nearby chair and said, " Am just tired Putri.... isn't it time to rest?? "

" Then why you are sitting here, go to your chamber and take rest!! "

Bheeshma looked her for a moment and smiled, why this girl is so innocent??