Karna too looked Krishna for an answer,

" What's there for me to call him other than Vrisha? Angaraj is way too formal for my liking that now he is my Yaami's husband!! "

Duryodhan and Arjun didn't pleased with the answer. Krishna continued, " But I chose Vrisha cause he is truthful in his speech, engaged in penances, observant of vows and kind even to his enemies.....Just like Lord Shiva...."

Duryodhan smiled proudly and Karna had his jaw dropped as it is the first time someone apart Duryodhan openly appreciating him. Pandavas arched their eyebrows in disbelief. Yamika beamed joyously and stood proudly.

Karna said to krishna, " Oh Keshav..... it's my fortunate to hear these words from you!! "

Krishna with a smile held Karna's shoulder and they sat together. Seeing them Duryodhan and Arjun narrowed their eyes to their best friends respectively. But both the men were least concerned of them and easily started to talk as if they are friends for a long time.

Krishna asks, " So Vrisha... What took you so long to get my Yaamiii here....."

Karna looked Yamika and said, " Ask your sister...she is the one who delayed us...."

Krishna replied, " Yes...Yes...these ladies are always like that!! "

With that both the men laughed and Yamika grumbled in a low voice, " Huh!! Blame me now.... But he is the one who had to fight with me every second whenever am in his sight!! "

Huffing she left to the other side of the hall to meet the other wives of pandavas. Duryodhan felt insecure seeing the way Karna and Krishna laughing together. He rose up from his seat saying, " Mitr Karn....come on, you might be tired of the journey, you should rest!! "

Before Karna could reply anything Krishna playfully said, " Oh Bhrata Duryodhana.... Why you sounds like a jealous wife?? Haha....
Look he is not alone.... My Yaamiii is over there. You should go and rest, they will rest after a while!! "

Duryodhan paled and reluctantly left Karna. Karna smiled already understanding what made Suyodhan grumpy all of sudden. Sometimes the arrogant prince of Kuru is nothing but a child.

************************************

King of Gandhar who were waiting for his nephew narrowed his eyes seeing only Duryodhan along with Dushasan and Shishupal entered his chamber. He asks, " Where is that friend of yours?? "

Duryodhan replied, " With Yamika..."

Shakuni's eyebrows furrowed down at that and asks concerned, " Did they made up this soon?? "

Dushasan laughed out, " From what I observed he still hates her!! "

Duryodhan said in a stern tone, " There is no issues between them...just leave it!! "

He turned to shishupal and said, " I hope atleast you could ruin their Rajasuya yajna.... afterall our enemies are same...."

Shishupal replied, " Haa who told our enemies are same!! My enemy is that coward Krishna only. I won't do anything to stop this Yajna...."

Duryodhan raised his eyebrows as Shishupal continued, " If i get a chance to insult that coward tomorrow, I won't miss it!! "