Nandini- Chachi chor hi tu dia Manik ne mujhe. Akela ker dia us ne mujhe. Phir se, her baar ki tarah he played with my emotions. He made fun of my feelings. Her words stumbled withering her heart in pain. She cried and hugged her Chachi.

Venkatesh- Nandu Bacha you’re scaring us. Theek se batao hamein kya hua hai.

Nandini narrated everything. Manik’s rejection, his choice, his betrayal, Fab3 and Navya’s accusations and her emotional breakdown.

They were shocked hearing her. They knew how much their Nandu loved him. Chachi hid her in her motherly embrace. She was trying to give her comfort even if it was for few moments.

Nandini- Chacha Chachi please mujhe yahan se jana hai. I can’t stay here. Please mujhe yahan nahi rehna warna mera dil dard se phat jaye ga. Ya mera dam ghutt jaye ga. Mein mar jaaon gi.
She said looking down as she didn’t want to look in their eyes. She didn’t want to show them her pain and vulnerability.

Chachi- Nandu agar Manik ne tujhe chora hai is ka ye matlab nahi ke tujh mein koi kami hai. Tere pyaar mein koi kami nahi thi mera bacha. It means God has planned something much better for you. Leave it on him. Aur rahi baat yahan se jaa ke tera dukh kam ho sake ga ya tu move on ker sake gi tu hum tere is decision mein tere sath hain.
Shanno sadly smiled wiping her cheeks which were wet from tears.

Chacha- Han bacha wese bhi Sir ki call ai thi. Wo log tujhe bhut miss ker rahe hain. Now it’s high time you should go back to your real place. Tujhe wapas chaley jana chahiye. Apni asal jagah, apne logon mein.
He said caressing her hair with affection. Nandini nodded her head with a new determination.

Nandini- Chacha ap Roy Uncle se keh ke saare arrangements kerwa len, mein kal hi college jaa ke Principal sir se apna transfer certificate le lon gi.
She said and turned to go back to her room.

Unknown Place

Person1 - So finally Teer Nishaney pe lag hi gaya.
she said casually settled on the sofa.

Person2- Ye sab tu ho gya and we are sure hum jesa soch rahe hain ab agey bhi  wesa hi hone wala hai.
he said by sipping his wine.

Person3- Per us ladki ka kya kerna hai? We can’t leave her like this. We have to do something.
He asked with a frown.

Person4- Don’t worry wo sab tum log mujh pe chor do. I’ll handle her.
he assured and grabbed his cell phone dialling a number. They all nod at his words.

__________________________________________

After a tragic and hectic day Mukti went towards her apartment. She was living alone since childhood because she’s orphan. Loneliness is her only companion.
She was in her own thoughts but suddenly someone dragged her in a deserted corner of the building. Before she could understand a harsh grip on her mouth had her heart lurching to her throat. She inhaled a large gulp of air and anaesthesia had her mind drifting into the darkness.

__________________________________________

Next Morning

Nandini woke up rubbing her temples which were throbbing with immense pain.

Come down for breakfast Bachaa
Shanno Chachi entered her room. She sadly smiled seeing the broken angel sitting in front of her.

Tum theek ho na Nandu?
But her smile lost when she saw Nandu was rubbing her temples and it seemed she was in pain.