Chapter 2

Hello everyone hope you all are doing well..
I am overwhelmed with your heartwarming response. Thank you so much for your encouragement. You guys are love. Your each word and vote means a lot to me.
Here is the next chapter, hope you all will like it.

Malhotra Mansion

Manik was sitting near his window and was engrossed in gazing stars. He was looking like a mess.

Sehi kehti thi Neyonika I am a bloody curse, jis ki zindagi me bhi jata hon usey tabah ker deta hoon. Aur aj meine apni star ki zindagi mein hamesha ke liye andhera ker dia. But I didn’t have any other option. Agar me usey khud se dur na kerta tu Fab5 kabhi usey sakoon se nhi jeene dete. And she doesn’t deserve this. Aur mein Fab5 ko bhi tu akela nahi chor sakta. I am a freaking mess, Kya karon mein. Kal college jaa ke Nandini se baat kerta hon, Haan ye sehi rhe ga!!

He was pulling his hair with frustration. He didn’t realise, for fake friends who aren’t less than snakes, he has destroyed his beautiful present and future. He has ruined his love life with his own hands. He pushed himself in the darkness. His eyes were glistening with tears. He was busy in his thoughts but his trance got broken with a loud voice.

Voice- Manik where are you yaar?

Manik- Cabir, Dhruv, Alya What are you guys doing here? Aur Mukti kahan hai?

Dhruv- Buddy hum tujhe kuch btana....

But Manik interrupted him

Manik- Meine bola tha na tum logon ko ke mujhe nahi kerni koi party warty. Please don’t force me. I need some alone time. Fab5 ko choose ker lia na meine. Now please give me some time.
He said in a broken voice.

Alya- Baby hamari baat tu suno, hum tumhein kuch dikhana chahte hain. But please pehle promise karo you won’t lose your temper.
She gave him a fake concerned look and handed him an envelope.
Manik opened the envelope with a deep frown and in next moment he was fuming with anger. His eyes were blood shot red. He was seeing red everywhere. He broke his dressing table and shouted with agony.

“Why?”

“How could you do this to me?”

Murthy’s House

On the other side, Nandini was walking lifelessly on the streets. Tears were continuously flowing from her doe shaped eyes. She was already quite shaken up by all the events.

Pyar hai ya Saza, Aye mere Dil bata,
Toot’ta kyun nahi, Dard ka silsila,
Is Pyar mein hon kaise kaise Imtihan,
Yeh Pyar likhe kaisi kaisi Dastaan

Lost in her thoughts she reached her home and rang the door bell, Shanno Chachi instantly opened the door. After looking at her condition her Chachi was petrified.

Shanno- Nandu Bacha kya hua? Tu aise ro kyun rahi hai? Kisi ne kuch kaha kya? Manik tujhe chorne aya tha kya? Ya phir akeli ai hai.
She hugged her and inquired. But all she got in return was stillness and numbness. Now Shanno started getting worried. Her chirpy Nandu was standing numb in her own thoughts. She jerked her slowly to gain her attention.