End

Izuku opened his eyes, yet again in the infirmary. Why was he here this time..?

  His eyes widened as he remembered.

  All for One. He'd completely beaten his ass.

  "Damn right you beat his ass kid! That was some serious strength! And the way you used our quirks in conjunction! Man you're cool." Daigoro bellowed.

  "Quiet down Daigoro, he's just woken up!" Nana scolded.

  "Yes mum." He grumbled.

  Toshinori ruffled Izuku's hair.

  "I doubt he'll be bothering you again any time soon. You hit him so fast he couldn't even think! I could barely keep up, and I was the fastest of all of us!" He grinned.

  "You did a good job squirt. I'm proud of you." Nana said, ruffling his hair once Toshinori was done.

  Yoichi nodded.

  "Thank you for fulfilling our purpose." He said

  Izuku smiled.

  "It's alright. That's what family's for." He said.

  "D'aw, kid, yer gonna make me cry!" Daigoro said.

  The predecessors laughed amongst themselves as Recovery Girl pulled the curtain back to check on Izuku.

  "Oh, you're awake! How are you feeling?" She asked kindly.

  "I'm okay. Nothing hurts. What happened after I uh.. passed out?" He asked, sitting up.

  "That Uraraka girl and Sero caught you. The other heroes and I arrived on scene as you dealt the final blow." Recovery girl smiled. "You're just like him you know."

  Izuku chuckled.

  "Thank you. That.. means a lot."

_____________________

  Izuku had been out for 12 hours. Everyone had gone home, apart from a few members of staff, which included Nezu and Aizawa.

  Izuku was stood in Nezu's office, while the two heroes seemed a little sheepish.

  "We would like to apologise Midoriya. We could not see past the fact that you possessed multiple quirks and were very narrow minded, believing you to be an agent of the very man you are sworn to destroy. Speaking of him..." Nezu said.

  The rodent pulled out his phone and put it on speakerphone on the large desk.

  "Hello?"

  "Good evening Mr Tsukasa. Apologies for the late call, I just wanted one last update on the villain you're tracking." Nezu said.

  The man on the other end hummed in thought.

  "He is approximately... 822,342,965 miles from my position. His speed and trajectory haven't changed. He'll have left the solar system by Monday."

  Nezu thanked Mr Tsukasa, and hung up the call.

  "Should he even be living, it is highly unlikely that All for One will ever return to Earth. Mr Tsukasa can track a person indefinitely, so long as he has some of their DNA on hand. We got All for One's blood from your knuckles, and Mr Tsukasa has been tracking him for hours."

  Izuku bowed politely.

  "Thank you for making sure he really was dealt with. And the whole All for One underling misunderstanding is okay. I would have suspected the same thing, if I were in your shoes. Am I alright to go home? I'm still pretty tired."

  Aizawa nodded.

  "Get home and rest Problem Child. You've more than earned it. Thank you for protecting your classmates." The bedraggled pro said.

  Izuku nodded to the teachers and left the office. He was going to sleep for a long time. And maybe eat. Katsudon sounds good.

  There would be many more adventures with Izuku and the Predecessors in the future, but those could wait. The Ninth user had earned a long rest, and lots of hair rufflings from his over enthusiastic family of ghosts.

                                  END?