And His Name Is...

Izuku had a strange dream, the night before their rescue training trip.

  A man stood before him. He was dressed in a smart suit, and seemed like an average businessman.

  Yet the aura he gave was one recognised by Izuku. He'd never met this man before, yet some part of him, deep inside knew.

  This man, was All for One.

  He had a handsome face, framed by snow white hair, and narrow red eyes. A sinister smile ruined the generic image, the man's handsome features twisting into an evil snarl.

  "So. Izuku Midoriya. You're his successor." All for One's eyes gleamed. "Hmm... That's convenient. I look forward to making your acquaintance young man."

  Deep shadows swirled around the man and the boy, blocking out everything except themselves and the rocky floor.

  "What do you want?" Izuku asked angrily.

  All for One chuckled, his eyes curling in glee.

  "I want your quirk young Izuku. Give it to me, and I might just let your pitiful friends live."

  "I will never give you One for All!" Izuku snarled.

  The man's sadistic smile disappeared, and his features smoothed.

  "You're as stubborn as your Master. Very well. If it takes a few dead children for you to give it up, so be it. Uraraka.. was it? And Iida too. I wonder if their dying screams will convince you."

  Izuku threw himself at the villain, who vanished in a puff of black mist the moment Izuku touched him. The black fog swirled, drawing nearer. All for One's laughter slowly fading away.

  Izuku jerked awake, his chest heaving, cold sweat making his pyjamas stick to him uncomfortably.

  "Hey squirt, you okay?" Nana asked.

  Izuku ran his hand down his face, rubbing his tired eyes.

  "Yeah." He said eventually. "Just a bad dream."

_______________________

  Izuku was slumped in his seat on the bus, his eyes closed as he tried to get some sleep. He hadn't gotten any more rest after waking up last night, so Izuku was exhausted.

  "Hey, are you alright Deku?" Uraraka asked from his right.

  "Yeah." He said quietly. "Just didn't sleep well last night.

  Nana was floating above him, petting his hair silently. The other predecessors were scattered around the bus, doing whatever caught their attention.

  Second was inspecting Bakugo, Third and Daigoro were doing a ridiculous dance right infront of Izuku. It wasn't very funny in his sleep deprived state though. En was just sitting quietly at the back, and Hikage was talking to Yoichi about something near En, who chimed in every so often.

  Aizawa watched him warily. Didn't sleep enough last night? Was he up to something?

  Uraraka spoke up again.

  "Well, we've got a few hours until we reach the training facility, the campus is huge! You can sleep, if you want to. You'll need your energy for training!" She said.

  Izuku smiled.

  "I'll do that.."

  "I wonder if their dying screams will convince you."

  Izuku jerked awake for the second time that day, his gaze snapping to the right, where Uraraka was shaking him.

  "We're almost there Deku." She said quietly.

  "Ah, thanks." He muttered.

  "Are you going to tell us what you dreamt about this time?" Nana asked.

  Izuku shook his head slowly so nobody would notice.

  The heroine sighed, giving her successor another hair ruffle.

  "Alright. If you keep having nightmares though then we're going to talk." She said sternly.

  "By the way kiddo.." she continued. "Your teacher's been watching you the whole trip. He's not done anything except watch as he pretends to sleep, but it's kinda creepy..."

  Aizawa stood up from where he was sitting, his eyes lingering on Izuku for a second before turning to the whole bus.

  Izuku narrowed his eyes. What was that about?

  "Alright, we're here. When you get off the bus you'll meet the hero instructing you today. Now, get going."

  The class piled out of the bus and walked towards the huge domed building, where a single hero was stood waiting for them.

  "It's Thirteen!!!" Uraraka squealed, shaking Izuku's arm. "I love Thirteen!!"

  The space hero chuckled bashfully, giving her number one fan a wave.

  "Good morning class 1A! Welcome to the Unforseen Simulation Joint, or USJ!"

  "Man, they're really pushing for that acronym.." Nana muttered.

  "Please, come inside. I have a few things to say, then we will get started with your rescue training!"

  The class entered the huge facility, looking down at all the areas. There was a burning city, a mountain zone, a shipwreck, a landslide and a load more specialised environments for rescue training.

  Thirteen stopped at the edge of the staircase and turned to the class. Aizawa approached the hero and spoke quietly.

  "Where is Hawks?" He asked.

  "You know how he is. He'll probably be here in a few minutes." The astronaut whispered back.

  Thirteen seemed to beam at the students.

  "Now, let's talk about quirks. I'm sure many of you have powerful quirks, but have you thought of this? They can easily be used to hurt, and even kill people. My own quirk, Black hole, sucks in and disintegrates things on the molecular level. It can easily be used to kill."

  The speech turned very dark very fast.

  "That is why you are here. To train your quirks not to harm people, but to save lives!"

  Thirteen was given a round of applause by the class, who had cheered up significantly.

  "Now, if-"

  Thirteen was cut off by the lights flickering, and the sensors all around the dome of the USJ getting hit by some kind of electrical arc.

  An aura pressed itself against Izuku's mind. Danger Sense spiked through his head like never before. Even without the quirk going haywire, Izuku knew what it was warning him about. The one thing ingrained into every One for All holder, the deep rooted fear of one man.

  Danger Sense had been in this man's presence so many times that he had earned his own signature within the quirk. Danger Sense had six alerts.

  You're in danger.

  Someone else is in danger.

  You are about to die.

  You are about to be hurt.

  There is a small threat, but no physical harm will come to you.

  He is here.

  A deep purple mist formed in the courtyard below, and a single man stepped through.

  He was dressed in a sharp suit, and the same menacing smile was stretching his lips. The only difference were the narrow red eyes full of malice, and the snowy white hair.

  He was heavily scarred, missing everything above his nose except his warped, shiny skin.

  "Good morning heroes. I apologise for the interruption, however somebody here is in possession of something very dear to me. If Izuku Midoriya could return my property, then I'll be on my way."

  All for One's empty eyesockets stared into Izuku's green eyes as he spoke.