Chapter 57: Snooping through a hideout or two...

En başından başla

Naruto and Jiraiya came out of the hideout. They sent birds, each with one scroll containing all the stolen objects of one village, to all villages except Sunagakure and Kirigakure. Naruto would give Gaara a personal visit. She flashed with the possessions and kids of Kirigakure to the village gates. She gave them a letter addressed to the Mizukage and flashed back to Jiraiya, once again on their way to Uzu no Kuni.

...

The next six months were spent in Uzushiogakure, learning from the scrolls she had retrieved from Orochimaru, piecing the puzzles of various scrolls that have been previously missing, doing ANBU missions as usual, and practising control of Kurama's chakra. Each time Naruto and Jiraiya held the Kyuubi chakra control sessions, the training ground was a huge mess. Slowly but surely, the destruction became that caused by focused attacks instead of that caused by uncontrolled rampage.

Five months into the stay of six, Naruto finally opened Kurama's cage using the key of the seal stored in Gerotora. Chakra control had become disturbed once again. However, she found it easier to control once she got the hang of it. Naruto was able to control all nine tails of power of the Red Chakra cloak perfectly with minimum damage. To reduce the damage to nil and to attain the perfect Bijuu mode, Naruto decided to pay kumogakure a visit. 

The red cloak was a consequence of chakra temporarily channelled from the Bijuu to the vessel. Tailed Beast Mode was something that was more than that. A better connection was to be established and Naruto didn't know the details. Kurama didn't help either since no one had tried with him the tailed beast mode except his 'old man's' son and that case had been different and the Bijuu had been too young back then. Not to mention the long time gap.

.

During the six-month stay in Uzu no Kuni, Naruto occasionally went out as Shimizu Osamu, hiding in a cloak, to eliminate rogues that were a threat to her working for peace, eventually getting the attention of minor lands. Very few people saw 'his' orange hair, and Osamu's bouts of lightning sparks gave 'him' the nickname he himself coined 'Orange Spark'. No one knew who exactly the Orange spark was and the great nations hadn't bothered yet. 

Before going to Kumo, Naruto flashed into her ANBU Captain's office [He is the Second in Command and should have a private office, don'cha think?] as Akira and requested Kazuhiko to grant her a 3-month leave and that she would return as soon as the three months were up. 

The ANBU Leopard broke the news to her that the Commander Panther would be retiring in three months and he would be taking Panther's place. He wanted to choose one of his subordinates as his Second in Command. When Akira asked why not choose the Uchihas, he replied that Itachi was a clan heir, and Shisui, though skilled, had denied the position. Also, the WildCats would be on par with, if not greater than, the two Uchihas, had the two not had their Sharingan. Akira then asked why not choose Daisuke, the eldest of the the WildCats after the Captain himself. Kazuhiko chukled and replied, "The three of you are equally skilled, or that's what others believe. There are minor differences that only I can see, that may or may not change my opinion. Don't worry, I'll ask the other two for their opinion and then choose my Second in Command."

.

Naruto had bid an almost teary 'See you soon' to Jiraiya before they parted their ways and she went to Kumogakure.

A day of rest talks with the Raikage and reconciliation with Darui and Killer Bee, Naruto asked Ay and Bee for their permission to allow her to train with Killer Bee to control her Bijuu's power. Bee was ready to accept, but Ay put on a sceptical show. "If that were to happen so, then Konoha would be benefitted and would rival Kumo." He said

Naruto gave a bewildered look before sighing. "How about a treaty between Kumo and Konoha stating that each would not attack the other and help shall be given to each other when needed? This would ensure that we remain allies. You get an ally, not a rival. What do you say, Raikage-sama?"

Ay laughed, "You surely take reckless actions without informing anyone. Not even your Kage."
Naruto thought, 'Me? Reckless?' Kurama replied for her, 'Yes, you are.' She had a tint of pink in her cheeks in embarrassment.

Ay still continued laughing. "Oh Naruto, it's fun to get you all worked up. I don't mean to attack Konoha, and bear no ill will. Whether you are from Konoha or Iwa, you are an important asset of Kumogakure, and perhaps even the Shinobi World if you gain mastery of the Kyuubi's chakra."

Naruto smiled gratefully and bowed, "Arigatou, Raikage-sama."

Three months left for the three year period to end...

(cough) So... (cough) this is the update that can be said to have been posted early because Naruto's birthday ha to come and ruin my boring schedule...

Right. It's not because I was very excited to see how the story would unfold and know earlier what Naruto would be doing next.

Yep Definitely not.

...

...

Okay, you be the judge of that.

.

Enough of me rambling!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Read & Review . Comment & Vote

Thanks for reading!

NamikazeNaruto20