• Jungwon - First and last kiss.

This imagine will actually be a little flashback to the 'It's like I'm nothing to you anymore' Jungwon imagine I wrote a few chapters back, or you can just think of this as another different imagine or not, up to you^^

So for those who asked for the part 2, here it is !!^^

-

"YANG JUNGWON!"

"YOU'RE SCARY!"

Y/n chased Jungwon around their school's halls due to the boy dropping Y/n's ice cream earlier this morning.

"WHY IS SHE SO FAST?" Jungwon laughs, then getting pulled by his collar as his back gets slammed on the wall.

"H-HI Y/N? How are things?" Jungwon said nervously.

"You evil scum." Y/n threatened him and put her hand on the wall, basically pinning him.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT!" Jungwon fought back. Y/n grabbed his wrist harshly and opened his palm, crushing the ice cream cone to bits and walking off.

"Y/n wait up!" Jungwon chuckled and catched up to his best friend who entered their classroom.

Y/n sat on her chair and placed her bag behind her chair as she heard her female classmates talking.

"And then we kissed multiple times! He's so sweet and caring, I hope we get to kiss more!"

Y/n's grip on her backpack loosened, listening to her classmates conversation.

She heard footsteps near her, as Jungwon sits on the right front of her seat.

Y/n glanced at Jungwon as he did his friendship handshake with his guy best friend, Jay.

She's never kissed anyone, and she's turning 18..

And she wishes her first kiss to be..him.

Yang Jungwon.

"You dropped her ice cream? Then of course Y/n's not gonna let that sli- Eh? Something wrong?" Jay turns his head to Y/n and asks, making the female snap out.

"A-ah, Sorry, Was just thinking of something irrelevant.."

"Something? Or someone?"

Jay winked at her as she lifted her first at him.

Y/n had a group of 8, but only the 3 of them were in that morning class today.

Jay was the only one who knew Y/n liked Jungwon since years ago since basically Jay is like her elder brother.

"Don't make me hit you too." Y/n threatened Jay as he teasingly nudged her shoulder, as the door opened with their professor and one female and one male student.

"Go back to your seats, now. Unless you want to be sent to the principal's office again."

The professor's tone didn't seem bright, as those students had their heads down and walked to their seats.

"You students..when are you ever going to learn to put studies over relationships? I've caught 3 couples from your grade making out already, so I better not see any of you kissing anymore. One more year and you're in college, grow up!"

The professor spoke as it was her only warning to the students before heading out of the classroom.

"Sheesh, good thing I had my first kiss already." Jay sighed in relief, as he sees both Jungwon and Y/n looking down.

"Eh? Why?" Jay asks, snapping his fingers at both of em.

"I never...kissed anyone yet...and I'm a guy.." Jungwon spoke with shame in his voice.