...All for One

En başından başla

  "It's All for One. He was after Midoriya. He said Midoriya had something of his that he wanted back. Midoriya used some kind of black tentacle to grab me and toss me away, yelling for us to run."

  Nezu hummed thoughtfully.

  "Midoriya could be a former underling who ran away once he was gifted powerful quirks..." Nezu muttered, a little unsure.

  "He gave me a message for you." Aizawa said.

  "What is it?" The rodent asked.

  "He said to tell you that the ninth is fighting All for One. Do you know what that means?" Aizawa asked.

  There was a long pause. The class were quiet, waiting for the conversation to continue.

  Nezu cursed, and spoke into the phone.

  "I didn't think it were possible.. I thought it would have died with him for sure... Aizawa, Midoriya is the only one who can stop All for One, ignore all of my previous theories!!! Aizawa, this is good. This is a very very good thing. Midoriya is in possession of the only quirk that can stop that man, and he's unlocked yet another of it's secrets it seems."

  "So.. Midoriya is not an undercover villain working for the symbol of evil."

  Nezu laughed, the small chuckle becoming a full blown evil cackle.

  "No, he's the successor of the previous number one hero, the symbol of peace's chosen heir. It seems we owe that boy an apology. We'll be there in 10 minutes, I'm activating turbo mode!!"

  Several cries of "No!!" Came through the phone, then the call cut to static and disconnected.

  Aizawa sighed, putting his phone away.

  "Apparently-"

  The ground shook with a mighty shockwave, and something came sailing out of the USJ's main doors, hurtling for the bus.

________________

  Izuku dodged another swipe of the Villain's knife hand, wrapping Blackwhip around the arm and throwing the villain across the USJ for the 20th time.

  All for One just laughed, picking himself up and choosing a different quirk to mess with Izuku.

  "If you cannot use One for All then you cannot truly face me!" The villain taunted.

  "Izuku run! You can't face him like this!!" Nana pleaded.

"C'mon kid, you've gotta go!" Daigoro said.

  Izuku spiralled around the fireballs launched at him, lashing out with Blackwhip again and slamming All for One into the staircase. The villain lay still.

  Izuku approached the villain warily, Blackwhip at the ready. All for One's arm stretched, grabbing Izuku by the throat and yanking him forwards, off balance.

  "Izuku!" The vestiges cried, unable to do anything.

  "Springlike limbs, such a useful quirk."

  All for One chuckled as Izuku thrashed in his grip, Blackwhip and Smokescreen going haywire.

  "Without All Might's strength you didn't stand a chance. Give me One for All and I might spare your friend's lives. I may be a villain, but I'm also a businessman, I follow through on deals and promises. Give me your quirk young Izuku, and I promise your friends will remain unhurt so long as I am the Symbol of Evil. If you don't, well.. I'll make you watch as I pop that brunette's head like a grape. After I take her quirk of course."