Chapter 29

Maybe love?!

Chapter 29

S- get up aashna!!
A- why?
S- we are going somewhere!!
A- but where?
S- suprise!!
A- sanket this all is already so much!!
S- for a queen and soft hearted person like you anything and tbvh you deserve it!!
A- Sanket but...

Aash couldn't complete!! Sanku held her by her hand!! And took her to the car!!

S- no ifs no buts now!! Also!!
A- what?
S- you look extremely gorgeous!! I thought the lavender gown was perfect but you are looking more perfect in it wifey!!
A- *blushes*

Sankus pov
I did a lot of mistakes and made aash cry over so many things!! I have made up my mind to give Our relationship a try!! Moreover I promised aash's mom not to make her cry but I am reason behind her crying!! Ugh i hate myself!! I know it will take time for aashna to understand!! it will take time for her to trust me again!! Let's hope for the best!!

I took aashna for a candle light dinner and yes today I am gonna say her sorry in a better way!! I know she isn't happy with me so let's hope for the best!!

It was more like a beach date kinda!! Because aashna loved beaches!!When we both used to go on dates during school times she preferred beach dates and her interests haven't changed!! She's still that loving bubbly aashna!!
POV ENDS!!

Décor👇🏻

Aashs pov He took me for  a candle light dinner as he told me!! Everything  was perfect! He still remembers that I prefer beaches over mountains! He remembers everything about me!! But why did you do that sanket broke me into million pieces!! I st...

Aashs pov
He took me for  a candle light dinner as he told me!! Everything  was perfect! He still remembers that I prefer beaches over mountains! He remembers everything about me!! But why did you do that sanket broke me into million pieces!! I still can't get over that!!  I hope he treats me better!!
POV ENDS!!

Sanku took aash and made her sit on the chair while pulling the chair for aash!!

Sanket also sat!!! He held aash's hand in his hand!! Aash was looking at him!!

S- ____

Please comment and vote for next part!!🥺