Chapter 26

Maybe love?!

Chapter 26

Aash opened the door!!

Aashs pov
I met arsh after so long so I hugged him but sanket slapped me and morever slapped me infront of everyone!! That was very hurting!! I came home!! I Made dinner for sanku!! I was crying since the past 1 hour!! That's when I heard a knock on the door!! It was sanku!! Agh sanket!! I said him that I want some time alone but he forced me so I opened the door!! As I opened the door He held me by my wrist and pinned me to the wall!! His one hand was on my wrist and one on my waist!!
POV ENDS!!

A- what do you want?
S- why are you crying?
A- I am not!!
S- huh can see clearly from your eyes!! Why do you do this?
A- why do you do this? Yes I am crying!! I am crying!! Happy now leave!!

Sanket pressed aash's wrist more tightly!!
A- sanket you are hurting me!!
S- oh i am sorry!!
A- why do you always have to say sorry after hurting me!!! It's okay!

The very next moment sanku kissed aash but aash didn't kissed her back!

Sankus pov
She was talking so much!! I couldn't keep control over me more I kissed her!! She didn't kissed me back!! I bit her lower lip! She moaned a little but didn't responded back!! I just parted myself from the kiss!!

Aashs pov
I was talking and the very next moment sanket kissed me! I was numb!! I didn't responsed back!! I was shocked!! He bit my lower lip and I moaned a little!! He parted himself from the kiss!!
Pov ends!!

That was a moment of awkward silence!! Sanku was looking at aash while aash was looking down hiding her blush!! Sanku was smirking to himself!!

Sanku broke the silence!!
S- why don't you sleep in my room? I wanna cuddle you! In mind *yeh kya boldiya ugh shit*
A- huh?
S- umm nothing!! We are husband and wife so we can sleep in one room!
A- okay!!

Aash changed into her avocado pjs (iykyk)

they both were going to sleep when sanku started to unbotton his shirt's buttons!!

Admin:: bye!!😂🔫

Vote and comment for next part!!🥺