Chapter 11

Maybe love?!

Chapter 11

It was the prom day!!
Aasan outfits 👇🏻

It was the prom day!! Aasan outfits 👇🏻

Aash came with vikrant!!Sanku with Lara!!Ashi with tanzeel!!

Sanku with Lara!!
Ashi with tanzeel!!

They started dancing!! Sanku wasn't regretting for what he did to aash!! Neither aash was bothered by his actions or words!! Sanku danced with Lara and AASHNA danced with vikrant!! With music the partners were changing!! The partners changed !! vikrant paired up with ashi, tanzeel with Lara and yess our king with his queen (😉)

Aash's pov!
As the partners changed!! I was paired up with sanket!! I could feel his hot breathe on my neck!! Idk why but that was giving me electric waves in my body!! At a point our noses touched!! He kept his hands on my waist  and I wrapped my hands around his neck!! The whole world stopped for me!! But wait aashna remember what he did to you!! I was about to leave but I felt a strong grip!! It was none other than sanket!! Yes he didn't let me go!!

Sankus pov!!
i got paired up with aashna!! I got lost in her eyes!! Her eyes are so magical!! I was just lost staring her and so did she!! I held her by her waist and she wrapped her hands around my neck!! She was about to leave!! But I held her by her waist and pulled her towards me!!! Idk but I didn't wanted her to go!! Sanket stop it she said no to you and played with you!! You have to take revenge!!

Then everyone started clapping!!

We both settled ourselves!! I noticed a tear fell from her eye!! Bro why!! Is she crying!! She quickly went to the washroom!! I went behind her!!

TBC!!
Please comment and vote for next part!!🥺🥺