Chapter 4. visiting m/n and chris

Michael's POV

"go up to your room michael and don't come down unless i say you can!" dad said "yes dad.." i said while going upstairs i sat in my room with the door closed and locked i layed and bed to think when i got a called from uncle henry i answered it "hey uncle henry.." "hey michael do you want to come visit m/n with me?.." he said "oh sure.!" i said "alright i'll come get you" he said "ok.." i got my shoes and my hoodie back on and open my window i saw uncle henry's car i jumped out my window and ran to uncle henry's car i open the car door and sat next to him "michael why couldn't you go threw the front door?" uncle henry said "dad said i couldn't come downstairs.." "why..?" "i-i killed chris..." i said and started to cry a bit "michael don't cry..we'll visit chris to alright..?" "alright.." 

at the hospital in m/n's room

me and henry open the door to see m/n watching tv "hey buddy" uncle henry said m/n looked at us "hey guys!" m/n said "hey m/n how are you doing" i said "im doing good michael i got some scars from getting shot but im alright 

3 person POV

michael, henry talked to m/n until a lady came and a said they had to leave because m/n had to eat and sleep for a little so michael and henry went to chris's room and he was in a coma when we stayed in their for a while and a his heart stopped they said to scream for a doctor michael and henry had to wait outside the room the doctor came to them and said chris didn't make it henry told michael's family and michael stayed in his room crying all night  a weeks later m/n ot out of the hospital the day he got out of the hospital lizzy went missing m/n stayed over with michael when his parents were fighting michael and m/n also sneaked out some times and went to the bar to have some drinks but henry found out and grounded m/n but michael would come to henrys house to hang out in m/n rooms because m/n couldn't leave the house sometimes later  michael and m/n the same job at circus baby pizza world.

{391 words} sorry for the slow updates ^^"  -Noah