"Chloe!" I whisper-shout cutting her off knowing well Luka almost hundred-percent just heard what she said. 

"What? I'm only stating facts. Am I right or am I right." 

 "Luka and I are just friends Chloe..."  I mutter with a bit of blush on my cheeks. 

"Whatever floats your boat Mari." She says laughing a bit at that horrible pun joke she just said.

"Ha Ha Chloe very funny. " She sighs. Before smirking, she teases back, "Besides what about you and Kagami huh... just friends Chloe~"  

"Wha- Mari don't cha- change the subject what about you an- and your lover." She stutters out . Oh she can just imagine her face being on fire right now.

Mari chuckles until Chloe says "Gotta go Mari Gami's calling... but this conversation is NOT OVER."

Still laughing she says "You mean girlfriend~" 

"Whatever... I'll see you at the hotel tomorrow, bye."  "You didn't deny it byeee" she quickly says before ending the call, hearing Chloe dramatically gasp on the other line.

Still laughing a bit she composes herself heading back over to Luka "The girls were planning on doing a sleepover tomorrow so I won't be meeting you guys for dinner." "Okay, have you thought about the website?" He asks wanting to know if she was going to do it 

" Yes, and I want to do it." She says giggling as he fists pump in the air. "Though I could use some help with creating the links and setting it up." She continues. "I would love to help Mari." He responds smiling. 

Time Skip [after having diner] 

Julekas POV

After helping mom finish washing the dishes I see Marinette enter the room. "Hey, I came by to grab a cup of water" Marinetter says waving her hand a little. "Hi Marinette." She responds back. Marinette walks past her grabbing her water filled with ice leaning against the counter.

They stand in the kitchen there a bit in an awkward yet comfortable silence. Breaking it Juleka continues "Marinette I know I never chose a side but it's just confusing for me, Rose seems to believe Lila's stories and I don't feel like choosing a side... at least not yet... Mari- can I still call you that?" 

Seeing Mari nod her head to the nickname she finishes what she was going to say "Your my friend at least I hope we stay as friends it's just I care about Rose a lot and I don't want to leave her, but I- I just, want to still be considered as your friend Marinette." 

Having the information process through her head she responds back " I understand Juleka why you would feel that way, and yes we can still be friends, but just know you don't have to make a choice either way." Juleka sighs in relief. 

Putting the now empty cup back in the sink, washing it, about to leave Juleka stops her "and Mari?" She hums in response "If I did make a direct choice I would choose you, I trust you." 

Marinette smiles and hugs the purple-black streaked haired girl who she knew was shy around others, but a great listener. Shocked at first, she then returns the hug. Glad to know she was still friends with the bluenette.

They bid there 'good-nights' and go to sleep, with Mari in a guest room Anarka and Juleka prepared after breakfast.

Time Skip [next day- early morning 5-ish]

Marinette's POV

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

She groans, rolling out of bed. "Ugh what time is it?" she asks herself going to wake Tiki up. 

"Time to save the day Mari" Tiki says yawning. With the past years of fighting hawk-moth and after the miracle queen incident, the akumas were getting harder to fight. The blunette hadn't been getting much sleep, only having a max of 8 hours within a week. But, as the saying goes 'evil never sleeps'. 

Calling on her transformation she whispers "Tiki Spots On" knowing she wasn't in her old bedroom.

 Her suit also changed a bit, black patches crossing her shoulder blades, elbows and thighs, the ribbons of where her pigtails are longer cascading to her rib-cage, and her hair now in a bun. Tiki telling her it's from being the true holder to the Ladybug Miraculous and in the following months or years will start to inherit traits of a ladybug. 

Grabbing her yo-yo she swings out of the window making sure to not make any noise and heads towards the sound of the akuma. 

Time Skip 

She ends up on top of the Grand Paris Hotel studying the akuma, along with Chat who just arrived. 

"Hey kitty sorry to disturb your cat nap." 

"Am I dreaming or did M'lady just say a cat pun."Chat says rubbing his eyes. 

Rolling her eyes, "Anyways it seems as it's Gigantor again so we just need to distract the akuma, get the bracelet, then purify the akuma and be careful Hawk-Moth might have increased Gigantors powers. "Got it." They both nod there heads to each other and head towards Gigantor.

(Don't know how to write fight scenes, so you can imagine how it happens, ideally it would happen similar to the episode.)

Time Skip {back on the boat]

"Spots off." She flops onto the bed making sure to close the window while putting some cookies on the nightstand for Tiki to eat. Groaning mumbling words into the bed while Tiki giggles munching on her cookie. Wrapping herself around the blankets with Tiki on the pillow besides her. Then, drifts off to sleep. 

*********

1422 words 

Quick question should add Adrien Salt?

Vote and Comment please! :)

Have a nice day!!!