1864

1864, Mystic Falls.

"Good morning father." Anemone said walking gracefully down the stairs.

"Good morning Anemone." Her father replied.

"What are we going to be doing today?" Anemone asked.

"We'll be taking in a woman who is an orphan, we're welcoming her today, be ready." Her father said.

"Yes of course father." Anemone said walking to find her brothers Stefan and Damon.

Anemone walked out front to see her brother Damon talking with Stefan, she made her way over to them her dark brown hair swaying in the exquisite breeze. "Quite lovely weather is it not?" Anemone said smiling at her brothers.

"Hello Anemone, how is your morning so far?" Stefan asked kindly.

"It has been great, I got a new dress and we at last are getting another woman in the house." Anemone said with a cheerful laugh.

"Yes I heard about her, an orphan." Damon said.

"I'm going to prepare to greet the guest." Anemone said.

"What else is their to change?" Stefan said.

"My hair could be better, and I think it important to be the best I can for our guest." Anemone said walking away.

| Time Skip |

Anemone and Stefan stood out-front the manor as Emily took ahold of a helping hand that let her out of the carriage as Katherine followed suit.

Stefan walked down the steps with his hand behind his back, "You must be Ms. Pierce." Stefan said.

"Please call me Katherine." Katherine said extending her hand into Stefans and curtsied.

"Hello Katherine, I am Anemone, the pleasures all mine, I hope you find this home suitable to your liking." Anemone said curtsying to Katherine.

"Yes thank you for having me at your wonderful home and for allowing me to stay here." Katherine said averting her attention from Anemone, her eyes meeting Stefans.

*Time skip*

"Hello Anemone." Katherine said smiling standing in front of her.

"Hello Katherine, how are you feeling today?" Anemone said.

"I'm feeling great, your dress looks amazing." Katherine said.

"Thank you Katherine, yours is incredibly exquisite." Anemone flattered.

Anemones dress.

Katherines dress

Katherines dress.

"You're to kind Anemone, may I ask have you seen Stefan?" Katherine asked

"Yes I believe he and Damon were talking downstairs." Anemone replied.

"Thank you, goodbye I hope you have a nice day." Katherine said waving going down the stairs and Anemone waved back.

*Small time skip*

"Anemone, can I tell you something?" Katherine asked.

"Of course Katherine." Anemone encouraged.

"I'm a vampire." Katherine said.

"Uhm.. are you being serious?.." Anemone said.

"Yes, would you like to see?" Katherine said.

"Sure." Anemone said. Katherine made black veins appear around her eyes and vamp sped towards Anemone. She looked at Katherine with shock, her eye were wider than saucers.

"I believe you.." Anemone said.

"Are you going to tell anyone?" Katherine questioned her.

"No.." Anemone said.

"You're really not going to?" Katherine asked trying to compel her.

"Katherine what are you doing... I already said I won't tell anyone." Anemone said. Katherine looked at her confused and turned to her right grabbing a knife.

"Stay still I'm only gonna prick you." Katherine said.

"Why?" Anemone asked.

"Testing something." Katherine said. The small drop of her blood was wiped away by Katherine and the small prick was still there. Not a vampire, but not human because she can't be compelled, and not werewolf because it's not in the bloodline.

"You're a witch." Katherine said.

"Like a real witch?" Anemone asked.

"Yes." Katherine replied.

*Another time skip*

Anemone walked into her fathers room, "Father." She said.

"Yes?" Her father said.

"I wanted to talk to you." Anemone said.

"Yes of course." Her father said sitting down on his couch with her.

"I know Stefan already discussed this with, and I'm sorry but he told me, but what if not all vampires were bad? What if some of them were good, we don't have to kill people who could be the most innocent people ever if we just give them a chance." Anemone said.

"Anemone you have to understand, vampires are the same, the kill, deceive, and manipulate. That's all they're blood sucking monsters and theirs nothing more to it." Her father said, Anemone nodded.

"Here, have a drink." Her father continued handing her a glass.

"Thank you, father." Anemone said drinking it. Her father breathed out in relief without his daughter noticing, he had laced that with vervain and if she was a vampire she'd be on the ground.

*one more time skip*

Katherine was muzzled and Stefan stood there in shock, she tried to help Katherine but her father made sure she and Stefan didn't.

Just then a maid came up behind Anemone with a syringe and put it in her neck and Anemone feel unconscious.

"Vampire sir." The maid said to Anemone's father.

"Muzzle her." Her father said and so the maid did and some men took her outside.

Damon and Stefan ran together to save them, the two of them opened the carriage they were in and tried to get them out, Damon was getting Katherine out and Stefan helped his sister. Suddenly there were two loud gunshots and the two of them dropped to the ground.

The end.