5.Wet Dreams[PART-1]

Start from the beginning

"I'm fine Rohit!! How are you??....You look so lean.. didn't you eat well?? .....You're health is alright na??"

"Mom.. please don't worry.. I'm perfectly fine...and (he looked here and there) you came alone??"

"No.. your wife had also come with me.."

He looked excited and looked everywhere searching for you..

"Well she had come, but since your flight got delayed..she had to go to her meeting.."

"Ohhh..ok.." He was slightly disappointed but he shrugged it away...

"So shall we go now??"..Veena asked him..

"Yes mom..Sure.."

They both sat inside the car and reached SM..

You had called Veena and told her not to tell him that you were at house before hand..

He came and was happy to see everyone..then finally Veena told him to freshen up..and come down quickly without wasting any time as she wanted him to rest well...

He sighed and made to go to his room...

***********

He opened the door and felt someone's presence immediately..

He went to the balcony and just stood there..

For you were standing there... wearing his jacket.. feeling his presence with it

"Reni.." He whispered your name but you heard it...

You turned behind..and looked at him..

"Rohit!!" you exclaimed and went into his arms almost climbing on him..

He went a few steps back..with the force you hugged him but he hugged you back like he would never let you go..

"I missed you Rohit!!! I missed you like crazy..." You smothered his face with kisses all over!!

He sighed and enjoyed your kisses...

"Me too" He said and looked at you with drugged eyes and caught your lips in his..

Wrapping your legs around his waist...you snaked an arm around his neck and kissed him pouring all your love into it..

He placed you on the bed...and kissed your neck...

He got up..

"Rohit..where are you??..."

You started but understood as he started removing his shirt..

He removed it and threw it away somewhere..

He hovered over you and started kissing your jawline..

You clutched his hair tightly and bit your lips to hold back a moan..

He made to remove his jacket off you...

KNOCK KNOCK!!

You both jumped out due to the sudden noise..

Rohit groaned....You laughed at him.....ohh!! How much you missed this..

You shook your head and made to get up but pulled you back...

"Mm.. don't go..they'll go back after 2,3 knocks.."

"Rohit.. leave me.."

He made a puppy face..

"Don't...don't do that ok??..let me get up you have to eat and then take rest na?? You must be tired..and I don't know what I was thinking.. ??"

"Noo....I'm not please Reni!!" he whined..

"Rohit!!" You said in a strict tone.!!!

He groaned and got off you murmuring something under his breath..

You giggled and opened the door to see pooji standing..

"Reni, mom told Rohit to come downstairs and have his meal.."

"See I knew mom must've called you..come on let's go."

You both went and as soon as he finished his meal..the jet lag started to hit him real bad...

His eyes were heavy as hell when you both went to your room but he insisted that he wanted to talk with you..

"Rohit.. listen to me.. you're really sleepy sweetheart..just sleep.."

"But I.."

"Shhhh...Just sleep"

"Alright but I want to cuddle"

"Alright you big baby"

He gave a sleepy smile and buried his head in your chest..

You caressed his hair..

"Today I'm leaving you..but you won't be able to get away from me tomorrow..."

He said as he kissed your chest..

"Stop it Rohit!! And sleep.." you chided him trying not to blush but failed miserably..

You sighed and closed your as you dreft off..

*************

Hey guys...So there's a part 2 to this story....which I will be updating soon...

So I hope everyone likes this chapter,

And Varshini don't worry what you wanted will definitely be in the next chapter 😜😜patience is the virtue my friend..

So please do vote and tell me your opinions and suggestions in the comments section below,

All right,

I'll meet you all in the next chapter,

Till then,

Au revoir...